|Manufacturer||Herschel Luggage child code|
|Item model number||10005-01640-OS|
|Product Dimensions||31.12 x 14.61 x 45.09 cm; 539.77 Grams|
Herschel Settlement Backpack, Windsor Wine Grid, Classic 23.0L
+ AED 77.44 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- Pockets: 1 slip, 1 exterior
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for purchasers in the country of origin. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE.
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Settlement backpack modernizes an iconic style with unique design features and quality construction.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) weird zippers, you can tell it's bad quality-- does not zip properly and smoothly. the zippers also have a very bad stamping of the logo, looked really different at the one i went to see at a retail store.
2) i don't know how to describe it, but the backpack is awkward. the straps on the padding is awkward, and it rises a bit from my shoulders, giving it that teenage mutant turtle ninjas kinda look.
3) the HERSCHEL TAG ON THE BACKPACK IS PEELING. (??) like what?
i'm only keeping this backpack because i am in dire need for one ASAP, but if not, I would be skeptical about buying Herschel backpacks from Amazon. I even went to my closest Urban Outfitters to compare the quality between the one I received and the ones at retail, and alas, confirmed my suspicions.
TLDR; i think this backpack is fake and i would love for Amazon to prove that it's not. everything is just so different from the backpacks I compared this with at retail stores. I should've just bought this backpack when it was on sale at Nordstroms.
[Edited] Turns out the zipper is covered under the Herschel's limited lifetime warranty and they are sending me a replacement backpack. Their customer service was excellent.
Within three weeks, however, BOTH zippers broke and were unfixable. They broke within minutes of each other! I am so frustrated-- the whole reason I needed a new backpack was because my old one's zipper broke... after FOUR YEARS OF USE. NOT THREE WEEKS!! This is ridiculous-- Herschel is supposed to be a reputable company making nice, sturdy products... yet your zippers suck. Returning promptly.
Oh and it's also nice that there's a laptop pocket on the inside so you know that your laptop won't get scratched when in it.