+ AED 67.25 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- HERSCHEL COLLECTION: Click on our brand logo at the top of the page to explore the full collection from Herschel Supply.
- WARRANTY: We stand behind the quality of our products with a Limited Lifetime Warranty* - our guarantee that every Herschel Supply item is free of material/manufacturing defects. This warranty begins on the date of purchase and covers common/everyday use for the duration of the original purchaser’s lifetime. Herschel Supply’s warranty is only valid on products purchased from authorized retailers. Amazon.com and select Amazon affiliates are the only authorized retailers on Amazon.com.
- HIGH QUALITY: Crafted from a durable polyester fabric, the quality construction of the Settlement backpack is made to last through every adventure you take it on. This iconic vintage style is modernized through thoughtful design features, such as tech-safe storage and exposed zippers with pebbled zipper pulls. Spacious, versatile and tech-friendly, the Settlement is suited for both your everyday commutes and your airplane carry-ons.
- MEN/WOMEN/UNISEX: The Settlement backpack was made for everyone. Use it for your commute, the school week, a business trip, or a weekend adventure.
- 23L CAPACITY: 17.75” high and 12. 25” wide. From your passport to your heavy textbooks, there’s plenty of space to fit everything you need for school, work or travel.
- COMFORTABLE CARRYING: Padded, contoured shoulder straps and breathable air mesh back padding, designed for a more supportive and comfortable commute to work or school. The Settlement also makes for the perfect airplane carry-on.
- EASY TO ORGANIZE: Multiple compartments keep your essentials organized. Tech-safe sleeve is padded and lined with fleece, fits laptops up to 15”, while the front pocket offers a key clip for keeping your keys in place. An internal media pocket is the ideal fit for your smartphone, and the additional headphone port is perfect for an on-the-go playlist.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for purchasers in the country of origin. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE.
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Settlement backpack modernizes an iconic style with unique design features and quality construction.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) weird zippers, you can tell it's bad quality-- does not zip properly and smoothly. the zippers also have a very bad stamping of the logo, looked really different at the one i went to see at a retail store.
2) i don't know how to describe it, but the backpack is awkward. the straps on the padding is awkward, and it rises a bit from my shoulders, giving it that teenage mutant turtle ninjas kinda look.
3) the HERSCHEL TAG ON THE BACKPACK IS PEELING. (??) like what?
i'm only keeping this backpack because i am in dire need for one ASAP, but if not, I would be skeptical about buying Herschel backpacks from Amazon. I even went to my closest Urban Outfitters to compare the quality between the one I received and the ones at retail, and alas, confirmed my suspicions.
TLDR; i think this backpack is fake and i would love for Amazon to prove that it's not. everything is just so different from the backpacks I compared this with at retail stores. I should've just bought this backpack when it was on sale at Nordstroms.
[Edited] Turns out the zipper is covered under the Herschel's limited lifetime warranty and they are sending me a replacement backpack. Their customer service was excellent.
Within three weeks, however, BOTH zippers broke and were unfixable. They broke within minutes of each other! I am so frustrated-- the whole reason I needed a new backpack was because my old one's zipper broke... after FOUR YEARS OF USE. NOT THREE WEEKS!! This is ridiculous-- Herschel is supposed to be a reputable company making nice, sturdy products... yet your zippers suck. Returning promptly.
Oh and it's also nice that there's a laptop pocket on the inside so you know that your laptop won't get scratched when in it.