|Manufacturer||Herschel Luggage child code|
|Item model number||10329-03003-OS|
|Product Dimensions||12.07 x 27.94 x 41.28 cm; 693 Grams|
Herschel Retreat Backpack, Arrowwood Crosshatch, Mid-Volume 14.0L
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- HERSCHEL COLLECTION: Click on our brand logo at the top of the page to explore the full collection from Herschel Supply.
- Signature striped fabric liner
- Height: 16.25 inches
- Width: 11 inches
- lining: Fabric
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Driven to provide the everyday traveler with the perfect bags and accessories, Herschel Supply's Classic Collection has been thoughtfully designed from the ground up to include details that aid in daily journeys.
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. I can’t fit a lot of stuff inside. I know there were some reviews about the lack of space but I honestly don’t understand how. I added a picture of some stuff I wanted to fit in on my first try and there was plenty of room after that. I can carry my laptop and daily stuff and a jacket and my coffee mug and my water bottle/jug and still have room. So much room.
2. It is not hard to locate your stuff. Seriously I’m not especially organized and I can reach in there and find whatever I’m looking for quickly. If you need your wallet often put it on top or spend literally 15 seconds looking for it.
3. The front pocket is not useless. I put some cheap sunglasses and my car keys in there. Haven’t lost any of that. For my important small stuff I have a little pouch I got with my laptop sleeve I stick in there.
4. I added a picture of the new/not fully loaded backpack on my back. I’m 5’ 2 and a little chubby but it fits fine. It’s taller rather then fatter so it feels and looks a little different on the back.
5. Not quite rain resistant. I’ve walked through some rain and it has gotten wet but not soaked. Stuff ok on the inside though. I wouldn’t walk through a rain shower with it.
6. Drawstring with flap is nice and a little bit more difficult for pickpockets. Good quality.
7. If your package doesn’t quite look like mine you’ve likely gotten an imitator or knock-off. I’m pretty sure I didn’t have that issue based on the tags and bag and emblem all being present and looking correct. Buy from amazon directly if you can.
I love this backpack so much, it literally is the most comfortable thing to carry and looks amazing.
One caveat: Amazon definitely has the sizing wrong. If you compare the height of the Herschel Retreat backpack on other websites you see a difference from 16" to 18". I've even seen some websites list 21". It is definitely bigger than 16". The flap on top adds an extra 1"-2" so I guess that is where the deviation lies. Do not buy this backpack if you are looking for a small day pack to go shopping with, it is meant to be big enough to lug around your waterbottle, laptop, books, and a change of clothes.