Herschel Rainwear Jacket Basquiat Now's The Time Dark Olive Men Waterproof Coated Polyester Stretch Fabric Welded Raglan Seams And Soft-Touch Fabric Interior (Small)
+ AED 58.80 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- GREAT QUALITY RAINWEAR JACKET: This rainwear jacket is inspired by Jean-Michel Basquiat's iconic work “Now's The Time” made in 1985.
- JEAN-MICHEL BASQUIAT: Synonymous with New York in the 1980s, the artist first appeared in the late 1970s under the tag SAMO, spraying caustic comments and fragmented poems on the walls of the city.
- SIZE: Standard Fit Small
- MATERIAL: Waterproof coated polyester stretch fabric Welded raglan seams and soft-touch fabric interior Branded metal snap closure Two front patch pockets with side access Attached three-piece hood Hidden under-arm air vents Screen printed "Now's The Time" detail / Basquiat crown logo Screen printed Herschel logo
- GREAT GIFT: Great gift for any art lovers or the street art fanatics.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for purchasers in the country of origin. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE.
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This Herschel Rainwear Jacket celebrates the enigmatic New York City artist's expressive work. A contemporary interpretation of a timeless style, the Basquiat Men's rainwear jacket blends practical utility with a comfortable fabric blend. This elongated silhouette features Basquiat's iconic "Now's The Time" vinyl record painting from 1985.. “Now’s the Time” derives its title from the inscription on one of Jean-Michel Basquiat’s boldest paintings, a large, roughly cut plywood disk, depicting a 45 of Charlie Parker’s eponymous bebop composition. This collaborative jacket displays Jean-Michel Basquiat’s signature style . 1980s art icon and native New Yorker Jean-Michel Basquiat was hailed for works that draw on a multivalent range of sources, from Greek, Roman, and African art to jazz, pop culture and his artistic contemporaries. Before he rose to art stardom, however, his work was already legendary on the streets of downtown NYC. Under the tag SAMO, Basquiat’s fragmented poetry and poignant symbols established a visual vocabulary that continues to inspire a new generation of graffiti artists today. More details on Herschel Rainwear Jacket - Basquiat "Now's The Time" - Dark Olive - Men: Standard Fit Basquiat "Now's The Time" vinyl record screen print (back) Waterproof coated polyester stretch fabric Welded raglan seams and soft-touch fabric interior Branded metal snap closure Two front patch pockets with side access Attached three-piece hood Hidden under-arm air vents Screen printed "Now's The Time" detail / Basquiat crown logo Screen printed Herschel logo
- Package Dimensions : 38.86 x 25.4 x 6.6 cm; 408 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 August 2020
- ASIN : B07X7YHCGB
- Item model number : 50001-00450BSQOL
- Department : Mens
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|