+ AED 115.55 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
- HERSCHEL COLLECTION: Click on our brand logo at the top of the page to explore the full collection from Herschel Supply.
- MEN/WOMEN/UNISEX: Herschel’s Pop Quiz Backpack was made for everyone. Use it for your commute, the school week, a business trip, or a weekend adventure.
- BUILT TO LAST: Created from a durable polyester fabric, the Pop Quiz is made to last through every adventure you take it on. The design is classic yet modern, making it a timeless addition to your wardrobe.
- 22L CAPACITY: 17. 5” high and 11.75” wide. From your passport to your heavy textbooks, there’s plenty of space to fit everything you need for school, work or travel.
- COMFORTABLE CARRYING: Padded, contoured shoulder straps and breathable air mesh back padding, designed for a more supportive and comfortable commute to work or school. The Pop Quiz also makes for a perfect airplane carry-on.
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Style: Pop Quiz Backpack
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Well equipped for school and work, the Pop Quiz backpack features a versatile range of storage pockets and organizers.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.24 x 29.85 x 44.45 cm; 748 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 January 2019
- Manufacturer : Herschel Supply Co. Parent Code
- ASIN : B07FGVXRQ8
- Item model number : 10011-02460-OS
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I was caught outside during a storm one day (with my MacBook Pro inside). Worried as hell, I sprinted inside to check the damage, and to my surprise, everything was still perfectly dry! I didn't realize that this backpack was waterproof until then and I'm glad it is! Thanks, Herschel Supply Co. for saving the day.
I love the pocket on the top, too. I know it's supposed to be for a phone, but I use it for my pens & pencils and it's awesome cause it makes them easily accessible when I'm sitting at my desk.
The backpack also feels really sturdy/well-built. Definitely a good value.
As far as capacity goes, I currently have the following in my backpack:
– 15" MacBook Pro with Retina Display, and charger
– (2) full 1" binders
– a Five Star single-subject spiral notebook
– a planner (thin notebook sized)
– a full 2-pocket folder
– psychology textbook, 3.8 lbs, 1.2" x 9" x 11"
– english textbook, 2.4 lbs, 1.1" x 7.4" x 9.1"
– TI-Nspire, and cable
– some food
– other misc cables
– a handful of pens & pencils
Anyway, the point is, this thing carries a lot—COMFORTABLY.
Easily the best backpack I've ever owned. "No ragrets."
Here are the Pros: Great looking, love the color (medium blue, with leather bottom and white front zipper), design, front logo patch, interior red/white striping, lightweight, stylish, a fair number of pockets, fairly roomy for my needs (daily train commute), laptop/other use compartment
Here are the Cons: No exterior water bottle holder (although I knew this before buying), not enough pockets, a bit smaller than I expected and lastly, those zippers! They are cheaply made, not rugged enough and very difficult to open and close. They are tedious, they snag easily and can get frustrating to deal with. That and the smaller than expected size are my reasons for returning this otherwise good backpack. My hunt continues. Do not buy this one unless you like struggling with opening and closing it (bad zippers!).
Right out of the box the bag looks exactly like it does online; aesthetically pleasing. Otherwise, the bag's material is clearly not that of a more functional and durable bag, but it looks good and promising so far. Middle of the spectrum as far as the price range for backpacks of this quality go.
-The bag is stylish and clean looking. Not very bulky and not too many pockets, zippers, or other attachments to take away from the look.
-The inside of the main pocket is a very soft material and more spacious than expected. This includes a laptop pocket, well padded and easily fits my 13.3inch laptop and charger.
-The pockets come with waterproof zipper covers.
-The colors are vibrant.
- The lower portion of the bag, in my case the tan part, doesn't look very durable. Mainly for style purposes.
-The same goes with the rest of the bag. It is meant more for style and occasional use instead of taking a beating.
-There are only 4 pockets, including the main big pocket, on the bag. Although this is good for occasional use and not for over packing, it is a let down that there are no side pockets, such as pockets for water bottles or more zipper pockets.
-Herschel bags are pricey for their quality and mostly aesthetic appeal.
-For daily use, I think this bag will be perfect. Great style, very sleek look, functionally sound, and it will do the job. However, this is definitely not something I would take with me hiking or to pack with things completely, I'd be scared of ripping the material. For the $70-80 price tag, great looking and functional bag, but don't expect an infinitely spacious and durable bag.
I don't know.. there were reviews that said you were paying a brand premium for Herschel when compared to something like Jansport which btw i ended up buying but thats another story..🙃 maybe this unique example is a knockoff or defective or a defective knockoff?? Hmmm life's many mysteries we must muddle thru... 🤔