- 10% discount each month. Use code CB10JUL this July (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|All prices include VAT.|
10% discount with Citibank (code CB10JUL). Discount by Amazon.
10% discount each month. Use code CB10JUL this July (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)Redeemed
Enhance your purchase
- 13" laptop sleeve
- Front storage pocket with key clip
- Internal media pocket with headphone port
- Signature striped fabric liner
- Material: 100% POLYESTER
- Style: Heritage M
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Buy it with
Featuring a timeless diamond shaped accent, the scaled down heritage Mid-Volume backpack offers a functional design with a fine regard for detail.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 41.28 x 28.58 x 11.43 cm; 426.38 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 January 2019
- Manufacturer : Herschel Supply Co. Parent Code
- ASIN : B071WBSRDW
- Item model number : BAG
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
(Heritage Backpack | Plus × 1 Default / Black/3M Rubber / 18"(H) x 12"(W) x 5.5"(D), 20L)
One year later (Aug 2016) after use as my daily NYC commuter bag a hole rubbed through the bottom of the bag (see photo). I submitted a warranty claim through Herschel's website in September of 2016 and was denied within a couple of days:
"At this time this item will not qualify for our limited lifetime warranty as our warranty does not apply to damage caused by accidents, misuse and/or general wear and tear."
If Herschel thinks that their "Plus Series" backpacks should last less than one year due to wear and tear, then I am deeply disappointed in Herschel as a whole. The statement on their website "We stand behind the quality of our products with a Limited Lifetime Warranty" is a hollow and inauthentic promise. I expected more out of the "Plus Series" line of Herschel's backpacks and will not purchase in the future with the knowledge that their most "premium" line of backpacks will wear down within a year's time.
This bag was certainly not worth the $74.99 I paid for it.