Herschel Jean-Michel Basquiat Voyage Anorak Jacket Men Beat Bop Polyester diamond ripstop with DWR finish Transformative jacket/hip pack design Top and side-access front pocket(X-Large)
+ AED 33.44 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- GREAT QUALITY VOYAGE COACH JACKET: This voyage coach jacket is inspired by Jean-Michel Basquiat's iconic work “Beat Bop” made in 1983.
- JEAN-MICHEL BASQUIAT: Synonymous with New York in the 1980s, the artist first appeared in the late 1970s under the tag SAMO, spraying caustic comments and fragmented poems on the walls of the city.
- SIZE: Standard Fit X-Large
- MATERIAL: Polyester diamond ripstop with DWR finish Transformative jacket / hip pack design Top and side-access front pocket with packable option Hip pack with two zippered compartments (when jacket is packed) Attached three-piece hood with two-snap placket Embroidered under-arm air vents Elastic cuffs Classic woven label / Embroidered Basquiat crown logo
- GREAT GIFT: Great gift for any art lovers or the street art fanatics.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for purchasers in the country of origin. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE.
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This Voyage Hip Pack Anorak Men is part of an exclusive collaboration between Herschel Supply Co. and the Estate of Jean-Michel Basquiat and it features his iconic work “Beat Bop” made in 1983. 1980s art icon and native New Yorker Jean-Michel Basquiat was hailed for works that draw on a multivalent range of sources, from Greek, Roman, and African art to jazz, pop culture and his artistic contemporaries. Before he rose to art stardom, however, his work was already legendary on the streets of downtown NYC. Under the tag SAMO, Basquiat’s fragmented poetry and poignant symbols established a visual vocabulary that continues to inspire a new generation of graffiti artists today. Basquiat also presented challenges to the institution of Art, along with the graffiti artist Keith Haring, who both served as intermediary artists attempting to bridge the academically-trained artistic production with that of the intuitive and non-traditional graffiti art. Basquiat’s art style was focused on themes such as wealth versus poverty, integration versus segregation, and inner versus outer experience. He was mostly known for his unique combinations of text and images. His pieces were strongly political and direct in their address of power structure and systems of racism. More details on Voyage Hip Pack Anorak Men - Jean-Michel Basquiat - Herschel: Basquiat "Beat Bop" all-over print Polyester diamond ripstop with DWR finish Transformative jacket / hip pack design Top and side-access front pocket with packable option Hip pack with two zippered compartments (when jacket is packed) Attached three-piece hood with two-snap placket Embroidered under-arm air vents Elastic cuffs Classic woven label / Embroidered Basquiat crown logo
- Package Dimensions : 27.18 x 17.78 x 5.33 cm; 340 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 August 2020
- ASIN : B089SC29QQ
- Department : Mens
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|