+ AED 138.13 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
- HERSCHEL COLLECTION: Click on our brand logo at the top of the page to explore the full collection from Herschel Supply.
- DURABLE DESIGN: A timeless silhouette inspired by the classic mountaineering style. Sturdy polyester and nylon fabric, made for all adventures. Signature striped liner, drawcord closure and magnet fastened straps with metal pin buckles. Finished with Herschel's classic woven label. Spacious, versatile and tech friendly, the Herschel Little America is suited for both your everyday commutes and your airplane carry ons.
- MEN/WOMEN/UNISEX: The Herschel Little America Backpack was made for everyone. Use it for your commute, the school week, a business trip, or a weekend adventure.
- 24L CAPACITY: 19.25" high and 11. 25" wide. From your passport to your heavy textbooks, there's plenty of space to fit everything you need for school, work or travel.
- COMFORTABLE CARRYING: Padded, contoured shoulder straps and breathable air mesh back padding, designed for a more supportive and comfortable commute to work or school. The Herschel Little America also makes for the perfect airplane carry on..EASY TO ORGANIZE: Multiple compartments for keeping your essentials in place. Front pocket with key clip and hidden zipper, offering anti theft protection. Tech safe sleeve is padded and lined with fleece, fits laptops up to 15". An internal media pocket is the ideal fit for your smartphone, and the additional headphone port is perfect for an on the go playlist.
- Material: 100% polyester
- Closure: Drawstring
- Style: Little America
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Buy it with
An iconic silhouette with timeless appeal, the popular little America backpack elevates a classic mountaineering style with modern functionality.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Classic size is great if you carry a lot of stuff. I am in the process of applying for nursing school so I tested out the backpacks out by putting a laptop, planner, binder, textbook, my wallet, and a pack of flashcards in them and the classic fit everything. I feel like I could have still got away with putting another textbook or binder in there if I had to. When I tried to put those things In the mid-volume I didn't get the binder in. I tried and think that it could have technically fit the binder in as well but I didn't want to try too hard and end up breaking it; since at that point I knew I would be returning this size anyway. This backpack is also great for anyone who plans to travel a lot and would like a backpack instead of a carry on suitcase or duffle. Basically this size is great if you have more than a computer and a text book to carry.
Mid-volume is great if this is for someone who is in school but doesn't have much to carry. For example, a high school student who had a locker that they can store their books in instead of their backpack or for a college student who doesn't carry their textbooks back and forth to campus (if they even buy them in the first place). However, as stated above I would not get this size bag if you plan on carrying more than a laptop and binder to school. It will also be good for anyone who just likes to carry their personal items in a backpack instead of a purse or pockets.
So far, from the looks and feel, they both seem like good quality backpacks that while. My only complaint is that on both of them the front pocket is small. I wish that that pocket was a little bit bigger and I wish it had either just the straps or just the zipper. Instead it has both and it already seems like a hassle having to open and close both every time I want to get in and out of that pocket. Needless to say, I have had them less than a week and have seem some of the other reviews so only time will tell.
The inside is great as it has a protective laptop sleeve and a couple side pockets. Then, the front has another pocket as well. And, the color is amazing!
Some people reviewed that the snaps are difficult or come off, but you just have to be careful with how hard you pull on the straps (just like anything else). This is my first Herschel purchase but it definitely won't be my last.