Goli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies 60Pcs
|Product benefits||Digestive Health Support, Support Skin Health, Detoxing|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item weight||300 Grams|
|Material features||Certified Organic, Allergen Free|
|Item dimensions LxWxH||6.6 x 6.6 x 12.2 centimeters|
About this item
- Our formula will make Apple Cider Vinegar accessible to anyone and everyone
- better digestion, more energy, clearer skin, detox
- All Goli Products are made in allergen free state
- REAL APPLES, VITAMIN PACKED, GREAT TASTE
- Goli wants to give back to the community and it’s that by partnering with Vitamin Angels
Goli Nutritions purpose to change the world doesn’t stop with just healthy, organic superfood vitamin gummies. By collaborating with Vitamin Angels, Goli Nutrition also changes the lives of children. For every Goli purchase made you will be helping a child in need get their essential supply of vitamins! FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease)
From the manufacturer
Benefits of ACV
- Apple Cider Vinegar is a popular superfood that comes with a great series of health benefits.
- From aiding digestion, detoxifying properties, improving skin and helping in weight loss, the probiotic features of ACV have turned it into a cult necessity for the wellness community.
Taste the Apple. Not the Vinegar.
- Goli Nutrition is an inventive, people-focused nutrition company driven by the belief that happiness and wellness go hand in hand. All of our products are created to complement today’s active lifestyles. 100% organic, vegan-friendly, gluten-free they contain no preservatives, chemicals, or artificial ingredients.
- We consider it our goal to help the world reach their lifestyle and nutrition goals by making smart and healthy supplements using only the best ingredients and superfoods!
- Pomegranates: this delicious fruit also powers Goli Gummies with dietary nitrates, fibers, minerals and powerful bioactive plant compounds.
- Citric Acid: this ingredient that comes from the ACV is responsible for providing us with energy!
- Vitamin B12: what doesn’t this vitamin do? It helps you regulate your metabolism, increases energy, enhances mood, improves brain function and much more.
- Vitamin B9: jam packed with folic acid that helps our bodies grow and develop.
Made with the Highest Quality Ingredients
Goli ACV Gummies are only made with the highest quality ingredients. You will find that inside every gummy there is only a delicious combination of Apples, Beetroot, Pomegranates, Citric Acid, Vitamin B12 and B9! Not only this, but you’ll be getting the highest quality ACV benefits since we include ‘the mother’ in our gummies.
Inside every gummy you will find a delicious combination of these celebrity superfoods:
- Apples: our gummies contain the highest quality ACV made with real and only the best apples. We also keep ‘the mother’ to ensure that our gummies offer the best probiotic benefits.
- Beetroot: this superfood supercharges our gummies with vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, potassium, calcium, iron and much more.
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but based on some google research and back of the napkin math, you would have to eat 28.6 gummies to get the recommended 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar into your body.
Amount of apple cider vinegar in each gummy = 500mg
Roughly 14,300 mg = 1 tablespoon
28.6 Gummies = 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
These things are damn tasty, but don't do anything for you health wise. I'm no health expert, but please some one tell me I'm wrong because I've been eating these for a while now.
But ACV you say? On the bottle they admit that each gummy has 500 mg of Apple Cider Vinegar. 500 mg = HALF of a ml. For weight loss, 15-30 ml ACV are recommended per day. For blood sugar management, 20 ml are recommended. Etc. The point is that you would go through a bottle every 2 days or so to hit the recommended ACV allowance. At $20/bottle that would really add up.
On a similar subject, they recommend 3-6 gummies per day. There are 60 gummies per bottle so the longest a bottle could last based on that would be 20 days. I guess that's better than a bottle every 2 days - which is what you would need to reap the benefits of ACV.