Each bank has a different installments plan. You can choose a suitable installments plan based on your bank offers at checkout.
Click here to check your bank offers.
|Installment Plan||Monthly Installment||Total|
|3 months||AED 175.70||AED 576.10|
|6 months||AED 87.85||AED 576.10|
|9 months||AED 58.57||AED 576.10|
|12 months||AED 43.93||AED 576.10|
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
10% extra discount with Citibank. Enter code CB10FEB at checkout. Discount by Amazon.
10% extra discount each month. Use code CB10FEB this February (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enhance your purchase
|Band material type||Leather|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
About this item
- 45mm case, 22mm band width, mineral crystal, Automatic movement with automatic analog display, imported.
- Round stainless steel case, with a beige dial.
- Brown, leather band.
- Water resistant up to 50m: Wearable while swimming in shallow water.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Add to your order
from Salama Care AED 35.00
- What’s covered: Damages caused by sudden and unforeseen mechanical, electrical, and manufacturer defects.
- Validity: 1-year validity starting 12 months from purchase date (after expiry of manufacturer issued warranty), and on products purchased from Amazon.ae in the last 30 days.
- Delivery: Activated policy (sold & operated by Salama) will be sent to your Amazon.ae registered email ID within 72 hours of purchase.
- Fulfillment: Unlimited number of claims with UAE-wide coverage and free pickup and delivery service.
- T&C :Please read the terms & conditions in the Product Information Document provided in the Product Guides and Documents Sections below and check that the policy meets your needs before purchase.
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% extra discount each month. Use code CB10FEB this February (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Fossil|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band size||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Calendar||Does not have a date function|
|Item weight||76 Grams|
|Water pressure resistance||5 bar|
|Water resistant depth||50 Meters|
|Warranty Description||1 year|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 22.6 x 8.8 x 12.6 cm; 76 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 October 2017
- Manufacturer : FOSSIL
- ASIN : B01487C6WA
- Item model number : ME3099
- Country of origin : China
- Department : Mens
- Customer reviews:
If classic is your choice, our one-of-a-kind Grant is a wrist essential you can rely on. New materials and accents make this timepiece stylish enough for formal occasions, but built to withstand everyday use. This season, the traditional leather Grant evokes a sunny outlook with navy blue and rose dial pops. Topped with a shiny rose gold tone case and chronograph movement, it's an all-around favorite for the season. Modeled after vintage clocks, our Roman numerals are uniquely designed to provide artistic balance to the dial. In order to create a sense of depth, we also layered the sub-eyes over the numerals, which gives them the effect of being cut off.
From the manufacturer
TIME FOR CHANGE
DESIGN FOR THE FUTURE
Design and produce 100% of our products to meet our pro-planet criteria by 2025.
Make 100% of our primary packaging recyclable and/or reusable by 2025.
REDUCE OUR FOOTPRINT
Reduce water consumption for leather tanning by 45% by 2025. Reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 30% by 2030.
Lead in circular business model approaches.
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The leather strap feels of quality and is very comfortable to wear. it is 22mm wide and does not taper. My only issue with it is that it was a bit tricky to put it on and off initially, but after wearing it for a few days, it has finally broken in. It does show scratch marks and general use marks, even water stains are slightly visible in the underside of the strap, which may be an issue for some, but I personally find it look better with age. Fossil generally makes amazing leather products, and this strap is no exception.
The dial is easy to read despite having a large portion of it cut-out to reveal the automatic movement inside. This is due to the thickness of the hands, and their illumination in the dark. The hour markers do not illuminate. Having the ability to see the movement both through the back and front of the case really lets you appreciate what's happening inside this automatic watch.
The power reserve is rated at 40 hours, and have not found it running out of power with regular daily use. I did notice however that in the first few hours of wearing the watch (from my initial winding), the watch was running a bit faster, at a rate of around +20 seconds in 8 hours. After a few days, It came back to normal accuracy levels and stayed there, of around +- 8 seconds a day or so. Perhaps there is some break-in period when the mechanism first starts. (If yours is inaccurate initially, give it some time, maybe a week or so to see if it is running. If it's running consistently fast, it may be magnetized or worse, the lubrication needs to be regulated)
The crystal is the only downer I can think of in this watch, as it's only a hardened mineral crystal and not sapphire. But for the price, I wouldn't believe it if it said sapphire! It has a domed design which some may or may not like.
The Fossil branding is visible on the dial face, on the case-back, on the underside of the strap, on the steel buckle, and on the winding weight, which states it has 21 jewels.
Overall I love the open design to see the automatic movement, and is a good entry point for people looking to get into the world of automatic/mechanical watches. Although it does have its flaws and is not the perfect watch, it's still a beautiful and reliable timepiece nonetheless. This watch comes in different types of configurations as well, from black dials, to metal bracelets, etc. Pick and choose whichever suits your style!
El material es muy bueno (si es piel autentica) y el reloj funciona adecuadamente. Ideal para algún evento casual. Me gusto mucho este modelo, pero me gusto más el precio (el producto ya tenia descuento y le aplicaron un segundo descuento el prime day). Lo adquirí a menos de la mitad de precio que en otras tiendas en linea (y busque en mas de 6).