+ AED 35.40 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- The tactical desert shemagh scarf is made of 100% cotton, high quality woven material, not printed.
- Thick and soft material protects your head and neck from sun, sand, wind and dust. Great to use for hunting, shooting, hiking, climbing, motorcycle, and paintball game.
- Hand or machine wash, line dry.
- Lightweight, net weight: 6.35oz. Size: 43 x 41 inch.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for purchasers in the country of origin. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE.
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. Competitive price.
2. Made of 100% cotton, high quality woven material.
3. Thick material, net weight: 6.35oz.
4. Soft and warm to protect your face and neck from sun, sand, wind and dust.
5. Great for hunting, shooting, hiking, climbing, motorcycle and paintball game.
6. Size: 43 x 41 inch
7. ONE YEAR WARRANTY.
How to wrap a shemagh around neck
1. With the shemagh completely open, match one corner with the corner diagonally opposite from it, folding the square in half and into a triangle.
2. Pull the folded edge of the shemagh over your forehead, positioning it somewhere between your hairline and your eyebrows.
3. Pull the right side around to the left so that it wraps completely under your chin. Pull the end over your shoulder and toward the back of your head.
4. Grab the leading or folded edge of the left side with your right hand and pull it all the way across your face, toward your right side. Unlike the right side of the shemagh, this left side should drape across your nose and mouth, not under your chin.
5. Use a tight overhand or double knot to secure the shemagh in place. This knot should be at the back of your head, roughly around the back center, and it must be tight enough to keep the shemagh on your face.
6. Adjust the shemagh as needed so that the material covers the top of your head and lower half of your face without covering your eyes. After this step, the shemagh is complete.
We are totally obsessive about quality and customer service, if you have any questions please get in touch and we will do everything we can to solve them. For more high quality items, please visit Explore Land Amazon Store.
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
You can tell the makers of these actually take pride in their product. I got the black/grey one and I wouldn't hesitate to use it as a scarf out on the town in full business attire... it's that nice.
I'll definitely be buying more colors!
So I bought this. I get a few funny looks on the beach as these aren't very well known accessories in this area, but I'm old enough to not care. It's light, breathable and provides the ultimate face and neck protection from the son. I never felt overheated wearing this.
If I had to pick a negative, it's there are a few little strands that came loose after the first wash. Nothing that compromises the product or presents a problem, but worth noting. there is higher quality out there, but this gets the job done.