Size: 33 EU | Color: Light Grey Promotions can vary depending on size/color.
|All prices include VAT.|
10% discount with Citibank (code CB10SEP). Discount by Amazon.
10% discount each month. Use code CB10SEP this September (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)Redeemed
- Sole sizes are US. Label shows UK. M = Men's W = Women's
- Comfortable Kids' Shoes: These Crocs kids’ shoes are the slip-on shoes that kids need for travel, exploration and adventure. The rugged lug outsoles provide enhanced traction and support
- Lightweight and Fun Water Shoes: These Crocs for kids feature lightweight Iconic Crocs Comfort. Ventilation ports add breathability and help shed water and debris quickly, making these the ideal water shoes
- What Size Should I Buy?: These shoes offer a relaxed fit, so Crocs recommend ordering a size up to the next largest whole size
- Personalization: Add Jibbitz shoe charms to your Crocs to show your unique style and creativity! From well-known characters to food and more - express yourself
- Sole Material: Synthetic
- Closure: Pull On
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Travel. Exploration. Adventures near and far. The Classic All-Terrain Clog looks the part. The rugged tread pattern and rubber pods add traction and support while the adjustable turbo strap and ventilation ports make sure this clog keeps up with an outdoorsy lifestyle. Lightweight Croslite foam construction makes them a practical choice for any outing. Flip that strap back and go wild.
- Product Dimensions : 14 x 15.4 x 7 cm; 97 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 January 2021
- Manufacturer : Crocs
- ASIN : B088Y67QV8
- Item model number : 207011-007
- Department : Unisex Kids
- Customer reviews: