Cooper-Atkins 3210-08-1-E Grill Thermometer, Griddle Thermometer (Grill Surface Thermometer, Griddle Surface Thermometer)
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more. The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
|Special features||High Accuracy|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
|Included components||Replacement Part|
About this item
- Grill Surface Thermometer - Accurately measure the temperature at the grill surface. Place directly on grill surface, easily finds hot-spots and low temperature areas.
- Griddle Thermometer - Know when your griddle has reached the perfect cooking temperature. The griddle thermometer's simple design makes it easy to know the exact temperature of your griddle surface.
- Simple to Use - Place directly on the grill or griddle surface, features an easy read display. Easily remove with unique side grips using tongs or a spatula.
- Cooper-Atkins Corporation - Headquartered in Middlefield, CT, Cooper-Atkins has been a leading manufacturer of quality time, temperature, and humidity instruments serving the Foodservice, HVAC and Healthcare markets since 1885.
Cooper-Atkins 3210-08-1-E Grill Thermometer, Griddle Thermometer
Accurately read the temperature of your grill or griddle surface and get that perfect steak sear every time! The Cooper-Atkins 3210-08-1-E grill thermometer is easy to read, features food safe materials, and side grips.
Easy to use - simply place on the surface of your grill or griddle to accurately measure the temperature. To remove use a spatula or tongs and remove from the cooking surface.
- Grill Thermometer Temperature Range: 100 to 600 degrees F (50 to 300 degrees C)
- Thermometer Temperature Accuracy: +/- 25 degrees F (+/- 12 degrees C)
- Thermometer Weight: 3oz
- Thermometer Dial Diameter: 2.5"
About Cooper-Atkins Corporate
Since their establishment in 1885, Cooper-Atkins has built a solid reputation as a leading manufacturer and provider of quality time, temperature and humidity instruments. The inventor of the first bimetal oven thermometer, David G. Cooper, founded The Cooper Oven Thermometer Company in 1885. The Cooper-Atkins Corporation takes extreme pride in their service levels and in customer relationships. These qualities have helped their business grow for 125 years. As a leading manufacturer of environmental and innovative food safety solutions, Cooper-Atkins has a global reach and is a trusted resource for reliable, high-quality instruments and expert advice.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.89 x 9.91 x 1.78 cm; 18.14 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 August 2018
- Manufacturer : Cooper-Atkins Corporation
- ASIN : B004W7Q4WA
- Item model number : 3210-08-1-E
- Customer reviews: