|Product Dimensions||43.3 x 32.1 x 31.5 cm; 7.99 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||2200 watts|
|Item Weight||7.99 kg|
1 Year Extended Warrantyfrom Helpbit Home Services
- What’s covered: Damages caused by sudden and unforeseen mechanical, electrical, and manufacturer defects.
- Type of items covered: Small Kitchen appliances, Kitchen scales, Coffee machines, Mixers, Blenders, Irons, Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves, Food processors, Toasters, Kettles, Steam cleaners, Air Purifiers, Electric Shavers & Sewing Machines.
- Validity: 1 year validity starting 12 months from purchase date (after expiry of manufacturer issued warranty), and on products purchased from Amazon.ae in the last 30 days.
- Delivery: Activated policy (sold & operated by Al Hilal Takaful) will be sent to your Amazon.ae registered email ID within 72 hours of purchase.
- Fulfilment: Unlimited number of claims, UAE-wide coverage and free pickup & delivery service.
Philips Avance Collection 2200W 1.4 kg Air Fryer, with Fat Removal Technology for Healthy Cooking/Baking/Grilling, XXL, HD9650/91, Black, 1 Year Brand Warranty, UAE Version
- Colour: Black
- Bake. Grill. Roast. Or reheat. You can make hundreds of dishes in your Airfryer. Fry, bake, grill, roast and even reheat your meals. Every bite is as delicious as the last thanks to Philips Air flow and starfish design. It cooks food uniformly from all sides for perfect meals every time.
- Fry with little or no oil. The Airfryer uses hot air to cook your favorite food with little or no added oil, so you can fry with up to 90 percent less fat. Enjoy great-tasting, crispy results like deep fried, with the least amount of fat
- XXL family size meals. Yes, you can cook family-size meals in the Airfryer XXL. It's full-size capacity makes cooking a large, delicious meal easy. You can cook a whole chicken or even up to 1.4 kg of fries to satisfy hungry family or friends. Serve up to six portions with the large 7.3 litre capacity basket.
- Fat Removal technology. Eat healthier dishes with excess fat removed from food. The Philips Airfryer is the only Airfryer with Fat Removal Technology that separates and captures excess fat. Enjoy delicious food that’s crispy on the outside and tender on the inside with maximum taste and minimum fat.
- Digital display with 5 presets. The digital interface is easy to use with preset cooking programs for one-touch cooking of frozen fries, meat, whole chicken and chicken drumsticks. A QuickControl dial sets both temperature and cooking time.
- Rapid Air technology. Philips' Rapid Air technology creates 7x faster airflow for deliciously crispy results. Enjoy healthier and tasty snacks and meals that are crisped to perfection yet tender on the inside
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fry with little or no oil. The Airfryer uses hot air to cook your favorite food with little or no added oil, so you can fry with up to 90 percent less fat. Enjoy great-tasting, crispy results like deep fried, with the least amount of fat.
From the manufacturer
Maximum Taste, minimum fat
Crispy taste, reduces fat others leave behind*
*Compared on fat content of chicken versus a deep fat fryer and wok frying
Maximum taste, minimum fat
The Philips Airfryer uses hot air to fry your favourite food with little or no added oil. New Fat Removal technology is designed to extract and capture fat from the food, making this the healthiest way to fry for you and your family.
Rapid Air Technology
Delicious crispier results
1.5 times faster than an oven*
Cooking is faster and more convenient than ever with the Philips Airfryer. Thanks to our instant heat and Rapid Airflow technology, your food will cook 1.5 times faster than in an oven. Best of all you don't need to preheat your AirFryer. Just turn it on and start cooking
*Compared to French fries and chicken drum sticks in a conventional oven.
Fry. Bake. Grill. Roast. And even reheat.
You can make hundreds of dishes in your Airfryer. Fry, bake, grill, roast and even reheat your meals. Every bite is as delicious as the last thanks to Philips Air flow and starfish design. It cooks food uniformly from all sides for perfect meals every time.
Hundreds of recipes in app and free recipe book included
From quick healthy snacks to full family meals, our free recipe book has more than 30 delicious ideas and easy-to-follow instructions from professional chefs. Our Philips Airfryer app is full of more tips, tutorials and easy-to follow recipes.
Keep Warm mode for flexible serving time
With our handy Keep Warm mode, you can enjoy your meal when you're ready. It will keep your food warm and at the ideal temperature for up to 30 minutes.
Digital display with 5 preset cooking programs
The digital interface is easy to use with preset cooking programs for one-touch cooking of frozen fries, meat, fish, whole chicken and chicken drumsticks. A QuickControl dial sets both temperature and cooking time.
QuickClean and dishwasher-safe for all removable parts
Clean-up is fast and easy thanks to the Airfryer QuickClean basket with removable non-stick mesh insert. Both the basket and removable drawer with non-stick coating are also dishwasher-safe for no-fuss cleaning.
|Capacity ( Grams )||1.4KG||1.4KG||1.4KG||1.2KG||0.8KG|
|Capacity (Liters )||7.3L||7.3L||7.3L||7L||4.5L|
|Key Technology||Rapid Air + Fat Removal + Smart Sensing||Rapid Air + Fat Removal + Smart Sensing||Rapid Air + Fat Removal||Rapid Air||Rapid Air|
|Dimensions of the product (LxWxH)||39.5x39.5x39.8 cm||39.5x39.5x39.8 cm||39.5x39.5x39.8 cm||38.9x38.9x38.8 cm||28.7 x 31.5 x 38.4 cm|
|Time Control||Up to 60 minutes||Up to 60 minutes||Up to 60 minutes||Up to 30 minutes||Up to 30 minutes|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
29 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It fits alot and i cooked a whole chicken it it!
Took my the half time i usually cook it normally