|Package Dimensions||91.4 x 28.4 x 7.4 cm; 2.72 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 10.00 shipping
+ AED 10.00 shipping
Metal Toilet Cabinet Shelving Kitchen Bathroom Space Saver Shelf Organizer Holder New
|You Save:||AED 5.00 (8%)|
|All prices include VAT.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Material: Metal rack+Steel board
Type: Over toilet
Tier: 3 Tiers
Over toilet: 48x25x166cm/18.9"x9.84"x65.35"
[Conversion: 1cm=0.3937 inch, 1inch=2.54 cm]
-Made of high-quality metal material, durable, rustproof.
-Safe and healthy, strong and durable.
-3 tiers design. Large capacity. Multiple use ways, make full
use of space.
-Adjustable leg. You can adjust the height of the leg in the uneven ground.
-With fix buckles. Prevent from shaking.
-With hooks. Convenient for hanging towel.
1 x Storage Rack 1 x Roll Paper Rack(Only the over toilet version includes roll paper rack.) (NOT include other things shown in the pictures.)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
29 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The first product:
• It comes with a nice packaging and whatnot.
• By unboxing it, you can tell pretty straightforward that its not really good on quality (considering its price point).
• By assembling it, do not put too much pressure to tighten the screws, this will only lead for the metal to bend.
• There are adjustable legs, of which, you can increase and decrease the height, but the quality of it is really fragile, the thread screws that acts as the height adjustment is short and thin.
• There are plastic clamps that you can install and place on your bathroom tiles to straighten the stand and posture of the shelve. But the quality adhesive is really bad. if you have "3M" double sided tape, that is much better.
• There are plastic hooks that is really awful in quality.
• The shelving metal itself is pretty okay and sturdy.
• The idea of this product is really good but the structure and materials being used is pretty bad.
• It was okay, it fits perfectly to my toilet, but its leaning towards the most right part.
- The second product:
• Same to the first one, It comes with a nice packaging and whatnot.
• I noticed that the second product is 10-15cm much wider than the first product.
• There was no clamps and hooks included, but there was double sided tapes. weird.
• I returned the product.