|Product Dimensions||16 x 10 x 20.5 cm; 326.59 Grams|
|Item model number||CA-9011215-NA|
|Series||HS50 PRO Stereo Carbon|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||327 g|
CORSAIR HS50 Pro Stereo, CA-9011215-NA
- Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay
- High-quality custom-tuned 50 millimeter neodymium Audio drivers deliver superb sound quality with the range to hear everything you need to on the battlefield
- The HS50 pro’s light weight and durable construction with aluminum Yokes give it years of longevity
- A fully detachable noise-cancelling unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for excellent voice clarity
- Multi-platform compatible with PC PS4 Xbox one* Nintendo switch and mobile devices via a 3 5 millimeter connector
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Corsair HS50 Pro stereo gaming headset delivers both comfort and quality with memory foam ear pads and custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers built to last thanks to its lightweight and durable construction A detachable noise-cancelling unidirectional microphone helps your voice come through loud and clear and a 3 5mm audio connector ensures compatibility with nearly every platform including PC Xbox one PS4 Nintendo switch and mobile devices Complete with on-ear volume and mute controls for convenient audio adjustments The HS50 Pro is crafted for comfort and built for battle Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 Opt #1
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Aesthetically pleasing. I have a small head and this fits me well without looking ridiculous and over-sized. This tends to be the case for me with a lot of gaming headsets.
2. Mute button on the side is just perfect. No longer use in app mute buttons, because of how well placed this button is.
3. Headset sounds good. Exactly the same sound quality as any other gaming headset I've heard.
4. Microphone is easy to move and matches the lean design of the headset. Picks up my voice without grabbing a ton of back ground noise *like my keyboard.
5. Comfortable. I wear glasses so this is a big one as past headsets tended to push my frames into the side of my head over long periods. This headset just hugs your ears and I tend to forget I've got over-ear headphones on.
6. Doesn't get hot after wearing for a period of time. This has been a big one for me on past headsets. If my ears get hot after an hour or two the headset isn't worth anything.
At this point I actually don't have any which brings into question the bias of this review, but really at this point it's exactly what was advertised. I'll edit this review if the product ever shows signs of wear and tear.
Overall the sturdiness and quality is good; however there is a design weak-spot at the narrow point where the thick metal-core inside the headband attaches to the ear-pieces. On my headset the earpiece broke off, at this small narrow joint.
To be fair they lasted 6 months of daily use between 8-10 hours of work and another few more hours of gaming every day.
They are much better quality in durability than any other headset I have bought, so I am ordering the same head-set to replace my broken set, but I wish the design engineer would have made the thick metal-core connect directly into the earpiece (without joining them together with the narrow rotation joint where they broke). I hope they will fix this design flaw in their next production release of this headset.
I specifically bought this set for durability, and was disappointed that the most durable set I have ever bought still has a weak-spot that can break so easily :-(
As for the sound, it is really great! It has a subtle amount of noise cancellation better than almost any headset in this price range (about $50), but not as good sound as my previous Audio Technica set (that was a $300 headset, but much less durable). The sound is awesome, and the overall quality is better than anything else I have found for this price!
Unfortunately, I'm have to give it 3.5 stars because of the "weak-spot" at the ear-piece joint (but I would have given them 5 stars for the quality at this price, if it didn't have that weak joint).
At first I thought there was something wrong with my computer, but realized that it was the mic itself after testing it out with 3 different devices...
I was pretty disappointed because this seemed like the perfect headphones.
My previous Razer Carcharias lasted from 2009 to Jan 2017 with the same working conditions. The Carcharias's failed because the microphone cable had rubbed back and fourth tens of thousands of times from going up and down and destroyed the cables shielding.
Corsair: Stop using mics that pick up 100 Hz - 10 kHz and use 50–16,000 Hz instead.