Add to your order
from Salama Care AED 46.00
- What’s covered: Damages caused by sudden and unforeseen mechanical, electrical, and manufacturer defects.
- Validity: 1-year validity starting 12 months from purchase date (after expiry of manufacturer issued warranty), and on products purchased from Amazon.ae in the last 30 days.
- Delivery: Activated policy (sold & operated by Salama) will be sent to your Amazon.ae registered email ID within 72 hours of purchase.
- Fulfillment: Unlimited number of claims with UAE-wide coverage and free pickup and delivery service.
- T&C :Please read the terms & conditions in the Product Information Document provided in the Product Guides and Documents Sections below and check that the policy meets your needs before purchase.
Bose Sports Earbuds True Wireless Earphones, Baltic Blue
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
Each bank has a different installments plan. You can choose a suitable installments plan based on your bank offers at checkout.
Click here to check your bank offers.
|Installment Plan||Monthly Installment||Total|
|3 months||AED 239.67||AED 768.00|
|6 months||AED 119.83||AED 768.00|
|9 months||AED 79.89||AED 768.00|
|12 months||AED 59.92||AED 768.00|
Enhance your purchase
|Model name||Bose Sport Earbuds|
|Form factor||True Wireless|
About this item
- Make sure that this fits by entering your model number.
- Wireless Bluetooth earbuds engineered by Bose for your best workout yet.
- Bose lifelike sound: Makes your music sound like the performer is right there beside you, pushing you to go 1 more mile or do 1 more rep.
- Secure and comfortable earbuds: Customize your fit with the included 3 sizes of StayHear Max tips that won’t hurt your ears and won’t fall out no matter tough your workout is.
- Weather and sweat resistant earbuds: IPX4 rated, with electronics wrapped in special materials to protect from moisture wherever you exercise
- Clear calls: A beamforming microphone array separates your voice from surrounding noise so your callers can hear you better.
- Simple touch controls: Instead of buttons, the capacitive touch interface lets you swipe up and down for volume control (opt in feature via Bose Music App), tap to play or pause music, answer calls, and more
- Long battery life: Up to 5 hours per charge with the included charging case, plus up to 2 more hours with a 15-minute quick charge on the go.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.11 x 2.67 x 1.88 cm; 9 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 September 2020
- Manufacturer : Bose
- ASIN : B08CJCLV4F
- Item model number : 805746-0020
- Country of origin : China
- Customer reviews:
From the manufacturer
BOSE SPORT EARBUDS
Engineered for your best workout yet.
Bose Sport Earbuds are true wireless Bluetooth earbuds designed to energize your exercise with acclaimed lifelike sound and a comfortably secure fit. Get ready to beat your personal best, again and again.
TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS
They sound bigger than they look.
The proprietary acoustic port design and premium, high-efficiency drivers inside Bose Sport Earbuds deliver big sound from a small acoustic package — pushing you to go one more mile or one more rep.
Compare Bose products
What’s the difference between Bose Sport Earbuds and Bose SoundSport Free headphones?
Bose Sport Earbuds are 40% smaller than SoundSport Free. They also feature touch controls, instead of buttons. And they offer improved wireless reliability and dual-bud calling.
What’s the difference between Bose Sport Earbuds and Bose QuietComfort Earbuds?
Bose Sport Earbuds are a little smaller and more compact than Bose QuietComfort Earbuds. However, Bose QuietComfort Earbuds feature noise cancelling technology while Bose Sport Earbuds don’t.
What’s the difference between StayHear Max tips and StayHear+ Sport tips?
Bose StayHear Max tips are designed to allow each earbud to sit closer to your head, while also providing a better seal, which results in better bass and overall audio sound.
Are Bose Sport Earbuds sweat and weather resistant?
Yes. Bose Sport Earbuds have passed IPX4 testing, which means the electronics inside are protected against splashing water in case you get caught in the rain on a run or work up a sweat.
What happens when I remove the right bud from my ear?
When you take the right bud out of your ear, it will automatically pause your content in both buds. The right bud also enables auto-answering phone calls when placed in your right ear. Note: these features are configurable through the Bose Music app.
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In terms of rating just for music, this bose will be a 7/10. I have the Bose QC 3 which I'll rate 8/10.
Microphone is pathetic, almost unusable. Other side just can't hear you on video calls or regular phone calls. If you are looking for both music and calls, look elsewhere. I just purchased a Skullcandy Push Active just for calls. Skullcandy is just bad for music, flat, no bass, but works really well for calls.
Top reviews from other countries
I am sure i can find some other company that makes ear buds that are simply ear buds, and not a back door into every aspect of my life.
Vorneweg gleich; der Klang war, wie es sich für ein Produkt in dieser Preisklasse auch gehört, überragend.
Allerdings fängt es damit an, dass man ein Benutzerkonto erstellen muss, damit man das Produkt verwenden kann. Ganz klarer Abzug.
Die Bedienung ist katastrophal. Konnte man beim Vorgängermodell noch alles (Play, Pause, Lautstärke, Skip sowie Anrufe annehmen und auflegen) mit einem Kopfhörer steuern, braucht man nun beide. Des Weiteren fällt der Punkt „Lauter/Leiser“ ganz weg. Ebenso ist es nicht möglich einen Titel zurück zu Skippen. Daher auch Abzug.
Ladecase ist etwas kleiner als beim Vorgänger.
Passform ist super, aber das war Sie beim Vorgänger ebenso.
Für mich ist es definitiv nichts. Lieber wieder zurück zum Vorgängermodell.
I’m a huge Bose fan so wanted to love these (and, indeed, there are many things I DO love), but these are very difficult to live with.
Terrific sound. Great detail and base, and much more volume than I expected.
Fit is great. I thought at first they were too loose, but the fit is rock solid without feeling as if they are shoved deep into your ear. Even when moving very actively.
Awesome experience using them for calls. Microphone is great and call quality very clear - essential in the current environment.
Bluetooth connection very reliable (but more about this later!).
The pair I have just will NOT switch off when they go back in the box. The battery for both the buds and the case both depleted completely overnight on two occasions. Detailed examination of the instructions and a reboot couldn’t fix this...
The Bluetooth connection simply will not disconnect from my iPhone when put back in the case. The only way to disconnect them proved to be switching off Bluetooth on the iPhone itself, which is obviously not ideal. Again, a reset and study of the instructions did not resolve this.
The controls on the earbuds themselves are way too sensitive. On at least two occasions, I accidentally ended two calls by just scratching my ear...
These are going back but, as I said, I may just have a faulty pair. If not for the issue around not switching off, there is much to like.
Sound quality: Superb. I like a neutral profile, not too much bass and perhaps sometimes a little more treble but these play all genres of music just as the creators intended. The firmware has been updated with an EQ option, so you can adjust if you wish but I am happy to leave it as it is. I listen to everything from jazz & classical to rock & metal as well as podcasts and audio books. No problems. If you like to set your EQ for every type of music then don't buy these buds...
Noise reduction: There isn't any! I specifically chose these because they don't have ANR - hence the zero stars but for me that's not an issue. I run along busy country roads and back roads. I want to be able to hear cars and tractors before they run me over or I step into their path... If you want ANR it goes without saying that you don't want these earbuds! Adjusting the volume will mask some sound due to the fit of the buds but it's not a feature.
Comfort: The buds come with 3 sized covers. I tried the smallest and the medium ( which they're fitted with out of the box). The medium fit perfectly. When running there is no noise generated by the buds rubbing inside your ears and the fit is spot on. I never need to adjust them or worry once I've put them in up until I finish my run. It's easy to forget they're in.
Features: A bit light on these - 2 taps on the left bud can skip or rewind a track, 2 taps on the right bud play/pause. If you remove the right bud then they pause automatically. I've found them responsive to taps once you get the hang of where you need to place your hand beside your head when running along. There is an option to select a digital assistant, I have Alexa as I'm part of the Amazon system but Google can also be selected. If you use Spotify there's a shortcut for that. I use Tidal so my music quality is based upon the Tidal app.
I track my activities on Strava and if you have a training plan or run any segments it will automatically update you with the relevant info over the top of whatever you're listening to. No issues with compatibility there at all.
Battery: The buds have a 5 hour battery, I'm aware this is less than a lot of others but I never run for that long. I put them back in the case and they charge back up... The case has a 15 hour battery, so 3 full charges for the buds. For me that's ideal, there's no wireless charging but again, not an issue - they come with a USB-C cable which I'm happy to use. If you want wireless charging don't buy these...
Connection: They pair with a phone using the Bose Music app. My connection hasn't ever lapsed or been lost so far. Sometimes I have to open the app to search for them, other times my phone will automatically connect when I put the earbuds in. I'm not sure why that is but it's not an issue for me.
I haven't had any discomfort running with them and they don't seem affected by sweat or moisture to the detriment of the sound quality.
That's all for now, I'll add an update after a few more weeks of running. I'm training for a marathon so will be able to put them through some serious mileage.
****** Update ******
I've been using these for a few weeks now and I'm very pleased with them. I forget that they're in and the sound quality is excellent, to the point where you get a sense of where the instruments are placed in the mix with some tracks. I would definitely recommend for running and any other outdoor activities. Once I put them in I don't have to worry about them until I finish my run, and the connection to my phone has been solid (I use a Sony Xperia 1 running Android's latest version) with no drop outs or pairing issues at all.
Coming from there I needed the following:
1. Earphones that sound great
2. Fit will (Hate having to adjust or re-fit earphones while running/working out)
3. Okayish Sweat/water resistant rating &
4. Decent calling capabilities
Switching to true wireless and the fact that I use a smartwatch, volume controls was not a deal breaker.
Also, I wasn't looking for noise cancelling earbuds since I already own the QC35II for that so opted for the Bose Sport Earbuds.
1. Trademark Great Sound - I prefer the Bose sound over beats (personal choice really) and could go far to say it comes somewhere close to my QC35IIs in terms of audio quality
2. Look - The black looked great & the Bose badge really speaks for itself (though they are a bit bulky, I chose to ignore that & only 1 'PRO' seemed unfair)
1. Fit - I usually opt for earphones with fins for workouts since they provide a more secure fit but even though the Bose Sport earbuds comes in 3 different sizes of ear buds & ear fins, since they are one (earbud with an attached fin kind of deal) & that they are at an unusual angle, the earbuds kept slipping out and never seemed secure.
The fit is nowhere near as good as the Jaybird X2s or X3s.
(Also, every time I fit them back in, the virtual assistant would be summoned or I'd skip tracks due to the clumsy controls depending on which one I was securing back)
2. Microphone - This was another deal breaker, firstly, since the mic is only on the Right earbud so your left is useless w/o it. Answering calls is a nightmare, the caller could barely hear me speak. Even voice recorder tests and Whatsapp voice messages I was barely audible.
4. Controls - There is a significant lag in executing the controls, which I feel, for earphones which cost approx Rs.18k should be far less.
5. New Bose App - "Really?!" It came to a point where I had 2 Bose earphones and needed to use 2 different apps for them. Why?
Bose surely disappointed with these earbuds & for that price it's just not worth it.
2 stars for the sound.