Add to your order
from Salama Care AED 74.00
- What’s covered: Damages caused by sudden and unforeseen mechanical, electrical, and manufacturer defects.
- Validity: 1-year validity starting 12 months from purchase date (after expiry of manufacturer issued warranty), and on products purchased from Amazon.ae in the last 30 days.
- Delivery: Activated policy (sold & operated by Salama) will be sent to your Amazon.ae registered email ID within 72 hours of purchase.
- Fulfillment: Unlimited number of claims with UAE-wide coverage and free pickup and delivery service.
- T&C :Please read the terms & conditions in the Product Information Document provided in the Product Guides and Documents Sections below and check that the policy meets your needs before purchase.
Bose 829393-4100 Portable Smart Speaker;Water-Resistant Design With Spacious 360° Sound;Bluetooth;Wi-Fi And Airplay 2 - Triple Black
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
Each bank has a different installments plan. You can choose a suitable installments plan based on your bank offers at checkout.
Click here to check your bank offers.
|Installment Plan||Monthly Installment||Total|
|3 months||AED 433.00||AED 1,348.00|
|6 months||AED 216.50||AED 1,348.00|
|9 months||AED 144.33||AED 1,348.00|
|12 months||AED 108.25||AED 1,348.00|
Enhance your purchase
|Speaker type||Multi-Room, Soundbar|
|Connectivity technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
|Compatible devices||iOS, Android, Mac, PC, Smartphone|
About this item
- Make sure that this fits by entering your model number.
- All-in-one: The most versatile smart speaker from Bose; a portable Bluetooth speaker, a home speaker, and a voice control speaker with 360 degrees of deep, clear, lifelike sound and powerful bass
- Portability: Grab the handle and take this lightweight (just over 2 lbs) speaker wherever you go out of the house, or move it with you from room to room around the house
- Rugged and ready: This portable speaker has a durable design, battery life of up to 12 hours, and a water-resistant IPX4 rating for all life’s drops, bumps, sprays, and splashes
- Bluetooth speaker: Outside Wi-Fi range, use it as a portable Bluetooth speaker and control it with your mobile phone or tablet to listen to anything your device can play
- Smart speaker: Within Wi-Fi range, control the speaker with your voice and use it as an Alexa speaker or your Google Assistant speaker to play integrated music services like Amazon Music, Spotify, and Pandora
- Make or take calls: With Alexa only, make or take calls from this portable speaker to Bose smart products, Amazon Echo products, and anyone in your contacts list. Hands free, phone free, and free of charge.
- Compatible products: This Bluetooth speaker is part of the Bose Smart Home Family and works with other Bose smart speakers and soundbars for a multi-room listening experience
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Ion batteries required.
- Product Dimensions : 10.4 x 11.9 x 19.15 cm; 1.06 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 12 December 2019
- Manufacturer : BOSE
- ASIN : B07WF981QW
- Item model number : 829393-4100
- Country of origin : Mexico
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,837 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #50 in Portable Bluetooth Speakers
- Customer reviews:
From the manufacturer
OUR MOST VERSATILE SMART SPEAKER
The Portable Smart Speaker is a wireless home speaker, a portable Bluetooth speaker, and a voice-controlled speaker, all in one. Around the house, you can move it from room to room — and when you leave home, you can take it with you. Anywhere with Wi-Fi, you can control it with your voice and stream music directly from the cloud. Outside Wi-Fi range, you can control it like any other portable speaker with your mobile phone or tablet via Bluetooth and listen to anything you can play on your device. And no matter what you listen to or where you listen to it, you’ll hear it all in 360 degrees of astonishing Bose sound. It’s the home speaker you won’t want to leave home without.
HEAR THE SOUND. FEEL THE DIFFERENCE.
Just like our SoundLink Revolve and Revolve+ speakers, the Bose Portable Smart Speaker is designed to radiate clear sound in all directions at the same time — but it’s also engineered to pack a bigger punch, with deeper bass and more power. Put the speaker in the middle of the party and everyone can enjoy the same experience. Or place it in the corner of the room and the sound will feel like it’s all around you.
Play popular music services like Spotify, Amazon Music, and Deezer on your Portable Smart Speaker anywhere you’ve got a Wi-Fi connection. Everywhere else, you can use Bluetooth to listen to anything your mobile phone or tablet can play. Apple users can also use AirPlay 2 to play audio from their devices, too.
ADD MORE SOUND AROUND THE HOUSE
Want to listen to the same music in different rooms at the same time? You can always group two or more Bose Home Speakers together — and now, with Bose SimpleSync technology, you can also group a Bose Home Speaker with a Bose SoundLink Bluetooth and play them both in perfect sync.
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
بامكانك تشبكه مع ابل تي في وفاير ستيك وجميع الرسيفرات اللي تدعم البلوتوث
بامكانك تشغيل اكثر من سماعة عن طريق ربطهم ببعض
عن نفسي ربطتها بسستم السينما من بوز وربطتها بسماعة الراس بحيث انهم يشتغلون مع بعض بنفس الوقت
السماعة تستاهل ووزنها معقول لا هي ثقيلة ولا خفيفة
Top reviews from other countries
I however decided to purchase both the Portable Smart Speaker (newest model) and the Bose SoundLink Revolve+ (Series II) Portable Bluetooth®, Speaker (released in 2017) to physically compare them side by side.
The Smart speaker £290 vs the Revolve+ which is £280
The Smart speaker is slightly larger and not as esthetically attractive as the Revolve+.
The Smart has Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity which gives access to Alexa and Google assist. The WiFi, however, has a tendency of dropping and there is a clear delay when pausing or starting a track, clearly, this was released too early and will require more firmware updates before it reaches full stability.
The Revolve+ offer only Bluetooth which is 100% reliable with no delays.
The Smart speaker battery life is severely depleted when using WiFi, example with WiFi you will get 3-hour continuous play, whereas using Bluetooth only you get 6-hours.
The Revolve+ which only has Bluetooth will return 10 hours of continuous play.
The Smart speaker sound is exceptional in terms of bass, the crispness of treble and almost immersive sounds, this is where Bose really excels. The loudness is exceptional and highly unlikely the people buying this unit would use it to its max.
The Revolve+ sound whilst solid and adequate it feels compared to the Smart speaker out of date and clearly fallen behind some of its cheaper rivals.
I decided to keep the Smart speaker based on as a speaker first and foremost it has to be about the sound, the Smart speaker wins that argument hands down. Additionally, I use Siri for all my useless information, therefore, Bluetooth is more than adequate and finally when buying a portable speaker battery life is king, the Smart speaker is adequate in this department providing you do not use the inefficient WiFi. g
Call me sad but I just wanted to play radio 2 on the speaker in the bath room. I have four Google home max speakers in other rooms and they all play radio 2 from BBC sounds by simply saying ok good stream radio 2. The Bose just seems to want to play TuneIn and that can't play radio 2
Obviously radio 2 isnt important to anyone else who would buy this product but I quite like it. Guess I'm too old!
Otherwise it's a reasonable sounding speaker but not what I expected for a £300 plus speaker and not a match for the Google home max which were 2/3 the price of the Bose. I did expect a better quality sound from Bose. I realise this is tiny in comparison and therefore probably not aimed at quality sound just the portability convenience. Sound would have been acceptable if it was easier to achieve listening to everything I wished to listen to .
I would also add that I have spent 50 minutes put on hold with bose uk and then being advised to purchase another product 🤯. Terrible customer service from Bose.
It's OK as a Bluetooth speaker, though the battery life is miserable. Save your money, and either buy elsewhere or use one of their non Smart speakers.
As I seem to have done inadvertently.