- Shipping Weight: 181 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: 8541721642
- ASIN: B07J5BXMQF
- Date first available at amazon.ae: June 21, 2019
- Customer reviews: 2,127 customer ratings
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3.574 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #41 in On-Ear Headphones
Levin Bluetooth 4.2 Headphones Wireless Sports Headset - HiFi Stereo On-Ear Earphones w/Mic, Case, 12 Hrs Playback (Light & Comfy & Fast Pairing)
+ AED 22.72 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- ?Great if you can't stand earbuds?It would rest outside of your ears instead of within the ear canal. Ergonomic design of this headphone when you are on the treadmill, it stays in place so much better than earbuds. Wearing these with glasses is still comfortable. Would not getting ears ore like with earbuds.
- ?Extremely lightweight & compact?The headphones are light enough that you don't even notice them when go for a run with them on which makes running easier to get through with my music shuffle. Use these earphones for backs packing and in the gym. Can easily put them in the pocket. Can wear them with your head on a pillow or under a hat.
- ?Easy to control music & calling?Over the ear headphones have 4 control buttons, not two like in-ear ones. The right-hand earphone has controls to pick up calls, raise or lower volume, and skip ahead or go back a bit. Each button is indicated with a raised dot but if you take a minute to situate your finger on the dial it's easy to navigate. Experience true hands-free calling and enjoy music on the go. Calling is in stereo, call quality sounds like when you are holding a phone.
- ?Extend usability battery life with top notch sound?Headphones are arrived fully charged and ready to go out of the box. Use it several hours a day and charge it on Monday, the battery would last the whole week.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for US purchasers. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
We want you to know: This is a product from the US and may differ from similar products sold locally. Please carefully review the labelling and other product information to determine if this product is appropriate for you. A power plug adapter may be required to fit UAE sockets.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
These 'ear pads' (of sorts) are much more comfortable.
- When I first put on the headphones, I played music. For music, I think they are awesome! (though I am not a connoisseur of music tone quality). But I think they are great, and am super impressed with the full-bodied sound.
- The comfort is certainly there, though after a while, like all headphones, they get a little annoying. But, I'd wear these before buds...any day.
- And of course, the price.
- Phone calls are not as 'wonderful' or full-bodied. People on the other end often ask me to repeat myself. Voices sound a bit distant, on both ends of the conversation.
- Several times music or phone conversations have cut in and out, as though there were a loose wire I should wiggle. Maybe there is? Internally?
- While playing music, there is a beep that chimes in every now and again. The first time I wore them I assumed the battery must be getting low. But even when fully charged, the beep chimes in. Sometimes it chimes every few minutes, other times, every few seconds (as though the battery was screaming at you...please charge me! NOW!). Yet, the battery is full.
--> Overall, because of what I mentioned above, I would have given the headphones 3.5 stars. But, as there isn't such a rating, I went higher, as they meet my needs and are pretty easy to work with overall.
I am concerned about that loose wire issue, which may be causing some of these problems. Hopefully the manufacturer will read this and address my concerns.
Perhaps you’ve experienced the same issues with the single ear types. I mow and the headset is brushed off by an overhanging branch because it never really fitted well and goes under the mower. I shake my head and the Bluetooth flies off and breaks when it hits the deck. Or the unit drops to the ground when I take my glasses off and disintegrates into so many pieces. I am way beyond the constant replacements, cheap versions though they might be. My friends with the super expensive models report similar issues, price doesn’t make the things fit firmly; securely or comfortably inside the ear.
I had also tried those over the head types but I like wearing caps and most connecting arm doesn’t allow that so when the opportunity came to review this particular product, I took it and yes, I can wear a cap.
I’m actually wearing these while writing this review and they are not intrusive. They are comfortable enough, and fit firmly. I’m not a gym person, but active enough and these haven’t dislodged once.
Sound is more than adequate for me, I’m not an audiophile, and phone conversations are very clear (both ways) which is a plus for a headset not featuring the extended arm speaker.
They are easy to pair, the connection distance is about standard, but they have disconnected occasionally when the unit battery was low. My phone is Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
For general purpose home use, these are great, and I can imagine for a more active lifestyler, these would do the job nicely as well. I should have gone this route earlier.
** Edit **
I have figured out how to make a voice call.
If you quickly press the track forward button twice that will allow you to use the voice dial feature. Awesomesauce!!
- Very comfortable on the ears and hold excellent and will not fall down even if you run very fast.
- High quality stereo audio (left right speakers) and long battrey life.
- Fits easily and comfortable with my glasses
- Loud sound and I still can hear around me which is what I was looking for since I prefer to be aware what is going around me instead of blocking me ears like other bluetooth headphones.
- I owned the previous black version since last year and it still excellent.
- I tried many bluetooth headphones even the Apple AirPods ( AirPods fall down easily from my ears when I move) but I couldn't find better than these headphones.
- White color looks good with my iPhone :)