SERMAN BRANDS RFID Blocking Slim Bifold Genuine Leather Minimalist Front Pocket Wallets for Men with Money Clip
+ AED 19.50 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
|Item dimensions LxWxH||9.9 x 7.2 x 1.3 centimeters|
|Item weight||0.11 Pounds|
About this item
- PATENT PENDING - 12 MONTH WARRANTY, The SERMAN BRANDS Warranty covers any factory defects as a result from the manufacturing process of the product. The warranty is non-transferable and only valid to the original buyer for purchases made directly from SERMAN BRANDS on Amazon.
- SAFETY. PRIVACY. SECURITY - Our wallets are equipped with advanced RFID SECURE Technology, a unique metal composite, engineered specifically to block 13.56 MHz or higher RFID signals and protect the valuable information stored on RFID chips from unauthorized scans
- SLIM AND STYLISH - Made with the Finest Full Grain / Top Grain genuine leather, Designed Quick Access ID Windows, Best Fits 6-8 cards plus US bills with no bulk, and a minimal Pull-tab design to reduce bulk - Wallet Size: 4" in. x 3" in. .4" in.
- HOW IT WORKS- At last! A wallet that will meet your everyday needs. The SERMAN BRANDS card holder is equipped with a front pocket made for your most used card. 2 pockets on the inside, with a photo ID slot, and a money clip to hold your cash. Wallet case also has smart pull-strap for quick access to your everyday cards.
- LEATHERS- Our vintage leathers stay true to their nature by being receptive to scratches. With use the wallet will absorb the natural oils of your hands which will allow the wallet to develop a rich and dark color. Each wallet has a compelling story to tell. Available in the colors: Texas Brown, California Desert, Canyon Red, Charcoal Black, Slate Gray. Our dressed leathers are coated (in a smooth interface) to protect the wallet from the daily grind. Available in: Jet Black, Mahogany, Chocolate
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
SERMAN BRANDS Genuine Leather Wallets
RFID Blocking - Theft Proof Wallet- Protect Your Identity
The Secret to Keeping Your Data Safe!
Identity Theft is at All Time High! Unless properly shielded, your card-based data is readily available when any active reader is in range!
The Best Way to Protect Your Smart Cards from unwanted capture of data from contact less cards issued by banks, governments and other institutions such as:
Credit or Debit (for example: MC PayPass, VISA PayWave, AMEX expresspay, INTERAC Flash, etc.)
Enhanced driver's license
Protects against access by NFC-equipped Smartphones
The RFID lining does not shield against some cards that operate at low frequencies of 125 kHz like hotel key cards, employee ID Badges, transit passes etc.
SERMAN BRANDS is a team of free thinkers with varied disciplines from design, engineering, marketing and finance. Together, they share their diverse strengths and united passion of creation to bring to you NEW life-easing everyday must haves. "We love all things beautiful, functional and well crafted. Today there's a growing community of people who appreciate and hunt for this union of solid functionality, minimalist style combined with great craftsmanship made from honest materials. We believe that these are the core value of our creations and customers.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.91 x 7.24 x 1.27 cm; 49.9 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 June 2019
- ASIN : B073KJ72F1
- Manufacturer reference : 43206-95386
- Department : Mens
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #34.412 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Customer reviews:
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
What I can say is that I like the design of the wallet and it suits me.
What I can't say is that your getting quality leather. Just for those new to this, When they talk about the grain of leather, a lot is about the durability and appreance of it. The crinkled splash of dark reds and browns ect... that occurs naturally on the leather. The strongest grain leather is going to come from the "back" and the weakest/loosest is in the "legs, belly, butt, and neck" of the hide.
Other considerations during grading and cutting usually refer to scars, hair cells, open holes, scratches, soft leather, and bug bites.
The pictures attached is the wallet I bought the Canyon Red. The leather while mostly full grain (probably cut closer to the mid way between back and belly, is full of bug bites (the little black dots everywhere, Visible next to the bend of the wallet.) and a few of them are open upon inspection. At least in shoe production Bug bites, open marks ect. Usually get used in pieces that are turned inside out or out of view as it detracts from shoes. for a 30 dollar wallet I would want a better quality control.
So functional, just not quality leather.
1. Packaging. The wallet came in a cloth bag in a cardboard, but nice, box. It was a nice touch and did make the wallet feel a little higher class.
2. Inside the cloth bag the wallet was sealed in plastic. Upon opening the scent of leather was released. I enjoyed this little experience and immediately felt this wallet is higher quality than the price would indicate.
3. Plenty of room for my cards and cash. The clip on the inside is a nice touch.
This is the 4th wallet I have ever owned (I'm 38) so I suspect I will be able to update this review for a number of years to come.
I have NEVER put more than one credit card in the outer front pocket (So Serman’s suggestion that the front pocket stretched from multiple cards in the pocket is not true).
Disappointing durability--I liked the idea of having an outer pocket with my most used credit card handily available and I also like the tab that I can pull to extract my license. Too bad the durability doesn't make me "love their wallet as much as they do". Sermans customer service team told me this is "the nature of all leather". It is NOT how previous leather wallets from other manufacturers have held up for me though.
***update 12/14/18 Serman Brands DOES read reviews and did reach out to me after reaching my review. They offered to exchange my wallet which is what I wanted them to do in the beginning. They also asked for me to return the old wallet in a prepaid envelope. I am happy they reached out to me.