Mobile phone, Blackview A55, 4G Dual sim Unlocked Cell Phone, Android 11 OS 3GB+16GB/128GB Expandable Unlocked Smartphones, 4780mAh Large Battery, 6.528" HD+ Face ID, 8MP+5MP Camera Android Phone
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
Enhance your purchase
|Wireless carrier||Unlocked for All Carriers|
|Operating system||Android 11 & Doke 2.1|
About this item
- Make sure that this fits by entering your model number.
- 💧【Big Screen Smartphone Beyond Your Imagination】Blackview A55 unlocked phones equipped with a 6.528 inches waterdrop screen, which is silky smoothness and quick responsiveness. The 720*1600 high-definition resolution and 400 nits brightness brings you real-world vividness! 89% screen-to-body ratio for unlimited fun. At the same time, the phone is only 265g/9.1mm slim, comfortable to hands.
- 🔋【4780mAh Large Battery Mobile Phones】A55 has an 4780mAh battery, 23 days long standby, last Longer and charge Less. It supports to play 6 hrs Game, watch 7.5 hrs movie, browse 9.5 hrs Web, make 17.5 hrs Call and listen to 26 hrs of music. Even that you’re a heavy smartphone user, it still lasts longer than you can expect.
- ⭐【Android 11 & Doke 2.1 OS Unlocked Cell Phones】Blackview always focuses on the improvement of user experience. Based on Android 11 and the latest upgraded Doke OS 2.1, A55 Android phone brings a more intuitive visual experience and more friendly functions, including but not limited to: Long screenshot, Dual-Window Entertainment, Dark Mode, Artistic Themes, Clone Phone, etc.3-in-1 Navigation System--GPS, GLONASS, and BEIDOU navigation for faster positioning.
- 💗【2.0Ghz Speed MediaTek MT6761V Android Smart Phone】3+16GB A55 mobile phone equipped with MediaTek MT6761V Quad-core processor. Clocked at up to 2.0GHz and adopts a 12nm process runs multiple apps and multitasks at sufficient fluidity, responsiveness, and efficiency to satisfy your productivity and entertainment needs.
- 📸【Blackivew A55 Smart Mobile Phone--Never Miss A Scene】5MP front camera and 8MP rear camera, you can use filters, emojis or other technologies to further edit your photos, and it supports multiple shooting modes such as panorama, time-lapse, and professional. It only takes a second to unlock the phone with a face!
- 💡【4G LTE Unlocked Smartphone + 1 year Warranty】Blackview A55 support 2 Nano SIM Cards + 1 SD micro Card for 128GB expandable storage. Compatible with GSM spec: 850/900/1800/1900 (B2/B3/B5/B8); 3G spec: WCDMA: B1/B8; LTE spec: TDD: B40 FDD: /B1/B3 /B7/B8/B20. 4G LTE Connectivity, 5G dual-band WIFI and Bluetooth 4.1 connection options, allowing you to surf the Internet more efficiently and faster. We have a 1-year worry-free warranty service, please contact us if you have any question.
- Product Dimensions : 16.45 x 7.67 x 0.91 cm; 265 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 June 2022
- Manufacturer : Blackview
- ASIN : B0B4DL9713
- Item model number : A55
- Country of origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,077 in Mobile Phones & Communication Products (See Top 100 in Mobile Phones & Communication Products)
- Customer reviews:
From the brand
Blackview Attitude - Strength produces Value. Breakthrough creates the Future!
Basic information of A55 smartphone
Size: 164.5*76.7*9.1mm; Weight: 265g
CPU: MT6761V, Quad Core, 2.0GHz
GPU: IMG GE8300
Operating System: Android 11 + Doke OS 2.1 Unique Design
Display: 6.528" HD+ Water-drop Screen, 720 x 1600 Resolution, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 400 nit Brightness
Battery: 4780mAh Li ion Polymer (non-removable)
Camera: 8MP Sony IMX319 Rear Camera+ 5MP GC5025H-MCDC0 Front Camera
Memory Capacity: 3GB RAM + 16GB ROM, Maximum 128GB Extended Storage
3 Cards Slot Unlocked Cell Phones: 2 Nano SIM + 1 Micro-SD (Please restart the phone after inserting the SIM card to avoid the situation that the card cannot be recognized.)
3-in-1 Navigation System: GPS + GLONASS + Beidou
Support: FM / Face unlock
- WIFI: IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4G/5G dual-band
- Bluetooth: V4.1
- 2G: B2(1900), B3(1800), B5(850), B8(900) ；3G: WCDMA: B1/B8 ； 4G: FDD: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20; TDD: B40
Blackview A55 mobile phone - Embark your incredible and immersive visual journey
- 6.528-inch large in-cell waterdrop full-screen display can help expand your field of vision for unlimited viewing pleasure.
- 720*1600 HD+ resolution with wide color gamut bring pictures and videos to life with stunning clarity.
- The brightness intensity reaches 400 nits, stronger resistance to ambient light.
- The design of the in-cell water drop screen is simply and smoothly, less blocking the field of vision, provide a better viewing experience.
Appealing to Eyes, Comfortable to Hands
A55 phones is only 265g/9.1mm slim, Inspired by the water ripple resulting from raindrops dripping into the calm lake, made of durable material and treated with refined craftsmanship, A55 presents a minimalist back cover in youthful and living colors. With the texture of matte finish and ergonomic rounded curves, comfortable to hold.
Blackview A55 Pro Unlocked Cell Phones - Based on Android 11 & Doke OS 2.1 Empower Every Aspect
Blackview always focuses on user experience improvement and developed the Doke OS. Leaping from OS 2.0 to OS 2.1 version, the latest upgraded OS brings more friendly features for the intuitive visuals and smooth controls. Based on Android 11, you can also relish new Android highlights.
- System Manager：Support all-in-one controls such as trash cleaning and battery management.
- Clone Phone：Transfer the privacy data safely from the old to the new device.
- Artistic Themes：Two sets of themes are with enriching icons and invigorating wallpapers.
- Cold Room：Freeze apps to avoid their stealthy background running and save memory.
- Screenshot/Long Screenshot：For important messages, make a screenshot or long screenshot and edit it easily.
- Dual-window Entertainment：View different contents on the same screen to enable entertaining while working.
- Dark Mode：Reduce the light emitted by the screen to decrease eye strain for comfortable visuals.
- 3-in-1 Navigation System：Supports GPS, GLONASS, and BEIDOU navigation for faster positioning.
4780mAh large battery - 23 days long standby, last Longer, charge less
The A55 unlocked mobile phone embeds an above-average battery and continuously powers you up, living up to more than a day of regular use. Even that you’re a heavy smartphone user, it still lasts longer than you can expect.
Quad-core Processor - Smooth and Responsive to Process
Clocked at up to 2.0GHz, the quad-core MediaTek MT6761V with 12nm processing architecture runs multiple apps and multitasks at sufficient fluidity, responsiveness, and efficiency to satisfy your productivity and entertainment needs.
8MP Rear Camera + 5MP Front Camera unlocked Android phone - Never Miss A Scene
- 8MP Sony IMX319 camera
- 5MP GC5025H-MCDC0 front camera
- Face Unlock in A Blink: Enable the face recognition function to unlock the smartphone quickly at a glance.
A55 mobile phone supports panorama, time-lapse, professional mode, beauty mode, etc. In addition to the camera function that comes with the mobile phone, you can also use image tools such as filters to further edit your photos.
Package Contents: Blackview A55 Unlocked Android Phone *1, Charger *1, USB Cable *1, User Manual *1, Protective Case*1
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 17 cm
Top reviews from other countries
Most memory is used by the pre installed apps, however there is a slot for sd card to extend memory.
Phone can be unpredictable, randomly restarts, sometimes during calls and sometimes apps close down mid use.
If going for a blackview I would recommend spending a bit extra and getting the A80 pro. Phone keeps freezing now. Volume when on loudspeaker is not great either.
Have now had the phone for two weeks. Would not recommend, total waste of money. Will be going back to the black view A80 pro.
Update, was contacted by customer service. Issues resolved. First class service.
The colour,look and feel of the phone is nice very nice to be honest again like any new modern smart phone.
The only downside is that the Ram and Rom so 3GB ram is still decent so the phone is still smooth etc but with alot of use gaming etc you will eventually feel it slow down maybe not because you don't know.
Overall this phone is very good with its dual sim you can use it with two numbers and the storage can be extended to 128GB which is a bonus
Anyone who was a budget smartphone for basic use this is your phone I would buy and recommend without any issues.
The phone looks great and even comes with a nice clear case so you can enjoy the colour of the back.
The camera is great quality and holds up against my husbands more expensive one. It’s well made and looks strong so far.
The screen is sensitive so does what I need it to. There is a good size memory and all the apps and photos I need are easily stored on it.
It comes with the up to date and stable Android 11 core system but what I like is Blackview's own Doke 3.0 operating spoke which is pre-installed. What Doke does is it predicts which apps you are likely to open before you do, based on your previous opening history. So after a restart, this phone is already half prepared to open your apps before you open them speeding up the experience even more.
I find the startup and shutdown times are fast probably aided, of course by the G96 chipset series offering an octa-core speed of 2.0 GHz. Storage space is 128 Gig, and ram is a healthy 8 Gig ensuring smoothness and speed when I open multiple apps.
The 6½ FHD display boasts a whopping 90Hz refresh rate and I must say I'm impressed with the texture, quality, sharpness and smoothness in operation. Colour vibrancy is in no way compromised, in fact if anything, it's better than what I'm used to. It excels in bright surroundings, even in sunlight.
As with all of these rugged phones, it comes with a top quality, robust outer casing able to withstand heavy knocks. I've always liked that feature. The casing on this phone, however is totally waterproof and it can take, what I find to be excellent quality underwater photos.
The 50MP rear camera delivers excellent high definition pictures in my opinion. It can also capture photo and video infra-red, monochrome images from total darkness.
Battery charging takes a couple of hours but it feels like it lasts for ages, I find.
There are more features, of course but for me everything works well and fast. I can't fault it and for £300, I think it's very good value for money.