This yellow sticky trap is for trapping flying plant insects only. Great for houseplants, greenhouse, garden, farm and orchard insect control. But NOT applicable for other home pest or kitchen pest like fruit flies and mosquitos.
The Yellow Color is the favorite color of most plant pests like fungus gnats, aphids, leaf miners, thrips, white flies, midges and so on. That’s why the Yellow Sticky Traps can attract and capture these pests by utilizing their phototaxis.
- Dual-sided - Odor-free - Waterproof - Sunproof - Long lasting
- For trees or other large plants: Use the included wires to hang the traps on the branches
- For small plants: Place the yellow sticky board tightly on a stick (not included), and insert it into the underground
- For potted plants: Cut the sheet into small strips and lay it on the soil or hold it with a clothespin
- For farm: Hang the trap over the crops for about 6 inches (Avoid sticking the plants)
Wire ties included.
When is the best time to use the traps?
Best results will be achieved if the traps are introduced early in the season before the pest springs up. By catching the winged adults with Yellow Sticky Traps before they reach the plants, the build-up of pests will be delayed. Existing insect populations may also be reduced.
- If touch the adhesive accidentally, please wash them with waterless hand cleaner, vegetable oil or alcohol