|Package Dimensions||26.92 x 18.8 x 8.89 cm; 952.54 Grams|
|Item model number||MaxiLink ML629|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ML629|
|Special Features||AC/DC Voltage Test, Print Data via Windows PC, Ready Test, Auto VIN Feature, Lifetime Software Online Update Using Card Reader, DTC Lookup, ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission Diagnosis, Full OBDII Functions, Data Review|
|Item Weight||953 g|
Autel MaxiLink ML629 Enhanced OBD2 Scanner, 2021 Newest Upgraded Ver. of AL619, ML619, ABS SRS Engine Transmission Diagnosis, OBDII Code Reader with Auto VIN, DTC Lookup, Ready Test
|All prices include VAT.|
Enhance your purchase
|Power source||Battery Powered|
|Screen size||2.8 Inches|
About this item
- ??【ADVANCED VERSION OF AUTEL ML619, AL619】 ML629, as an upgraded scanner for AL619, ML619, can pinpoint car problems in OBDII, ABS, SRS(Airbag), Engine and Transmission systems for DIYers and home mechanics fast and accurately. NOTE: ABS, Airbag, Engine and Transmission diagnosis does NOT work on all cars. Please send car VIN(17 digits) to ??auteldirect @ outlook.com?? to check compatibility before purchase.
- ??【ABS SRS ENGINE TRANSMISSION & OBDII DIAGNOSIS】ML629 OBD2 scanner works on sedans, light trucks, SUVs to scan OBDII, ABS, SRS, Engine & Transmission systems to read/clear codes and turn off MIL, ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmision warning lights! It can perform all 10 modes of OBDII tests: read & erase codes, show live data stream, freeze frame data, view readiness status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, retrieve vehicle information(CIN and CVN) , module present.
- ??【CONVENIENT DTC DEFINITION LOOKUP】Designed with a built-in DTC library of 7000 DTC definitions, ML629 OBD2 code reader provides DTC Lookup feature to access the detailed descriptions and definitions of DTCs(diagnostic trouble codes), saving you from the hassle of searching the definition of DTCs on the internet.
- ??【Data Review, Printing & Lifetime Free Updates】Autel ML629 OBD2 scanner has data review function that enables DIYers to review the data recorded. And you can print out the diagnostic report for further analysis. NOTE: ML629 comes with LIFETIME FREE software updates. Update the scanner using a SD card reader before use to cover more vehicles. If need any support, please contact ??auteldirect @ outlook . com??.
- ??【24/7 HASSLE-FREE SUPPORT】 This OBD2 code reader is backed by 30 Days NEW REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND return policy and 1 YEAR WARRANTY. If there are any concerns or issues, please feel free to contact our 24/7 satisfaction-guaranteed services via ??auteldirect @ outlook . com??.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Autel MaxiLink ML629 is a versatile diagnostic scanner that has also complete OBD2 functions: read codes, clear codes, live data, freeze frame data, retrieve I/M readiness status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, retrieve vehicle information, module present and DTC lookup.but could also diagnose car ABS, SRS, Engine and Transmission systems. With this diagnostic tool, you are able to view diagnostic live data in text and graph and instant access to DTC definitions stored in the DTC library for efficient and accurate diagnosis.
1.Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data
2.Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
3.Views freeze frame data)
4.Graphs data .TF memory card for data backup and software update
5.2.8" LCD with 320X240 resolution
6.Internet updatable via USB
7. Prints data via PC
Display:2.8-inch LCD (320 x 240 dpi)
Connectivity:USB mini 2.0 OBD II DB15
Operating Temp:-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
Storage Temp:-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
External Power8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I registered this obd2 on a secure website of autel. Whats cool about this is it stores error codes to the obd2 and i can sink it to my pc.
Also decided to buy this because it can scan transmission problems. Cheaper obd2 only read engine error codes.
I got no issue with the device, it works great.
I would definitely recommend autel to anyone.
1. Chevy abs codes reset themselves when the issue is fixed, but the light stays on until you drive the car. You can’t reset the light with this unit..
2. Past codes are still available- Autel picked them up.
3. Updates will not work on this unit with the USB cable. It doesn’t connect. Tech support did not reply to my questions. Just pop out the micro as card, hook it to your computer with an adapter, and the software will update it.
I will update again after my next use.
The unit includes a Trans-Flash (microSD) card that is used to update the system software. I purchased a SanDisk SD adapter for the microSD card (available on Amazon). I can put the microSD card in the adapter and then insert the adapter in the SD card slot on my Thinkpad laptop. This makes updating the software via the company's website convenient.
There are a number of useful reviews/how-to videos available on YouTube. After watching several of the videos I felt I had a good understanding of the unit's capabilities.
The company's after sale communication has been excellent.
Engine Control System, Transmission Control System, Brake Control System and Airbag System. But out of the box it does not support anything other than the basic code reading and clearing for any Subaru beyond 2017 as when you go into scan and then select Subaru (WRX in my case) there are no selections beyond MY2017. I did check and there is also no software update for Subaru available for this model. Note- It appeared that most makes and models similarly did not have an update available beyond the initial rev. so I would suspect that they also would not be supported. Needless to say it's going back as it does not do what was indicated. The DTC also did not work as it would not allow me to enter a trouble code.
Still I gave it 2 stars, as it was easy enough to use though and if you have a vehicle that it does support, the screen was bright, it connected to the ECU quickly and the navigation was crisp and responsive. The downside is that it appears there are simply too many vehicles (make and model) for which it is lacking an update beyond the first revision of the software which is too old to be useful for any cars built in the last 4 years. Too bad it's a no go for me.