|Product Dimensions||24 x 3.51 x 15.01 cm; 500 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||MaxiCOM MK808|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MK808|
|Item Weight||500 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Autel Scanner MaxiCOM MK808, 2021 Newest OBD2 Car Diagnostic Scanner, Equipped with 25+ Maintenance Functions, All System Diagnosis, IMMO/EPB/BMS/SAS/TPMS/AutoVIN/ABS Bleeding (Original)
|All prices include VAT.|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions LxWxH||24 x 3.5 x 15 centimeters|
|Screen size||7 Inches|
About this item
- 【25+ MOST POPULAR SERVICES】 Autel Scanner MaxiCOM MK808, one of the most versatile OBDII diagnostic scan tool in the market, is an ideal choice for car shop owners and professional mechanics. With its advanced 25+ hot service functions including Oil Reset, SAS Calibration, Odometer, IMMO Keys (disable lost keys, add new keys), ABS Bleeding, Injector Coding, Battery Registration, DPF Regeneration, etc., and still growing, Autel MK808 ranks top in professional automotive scanners.
- 【DIAGNOSE ALL AVAILABLE MODULES】 Autel MK808 works well on 80+ car makes and models worldwide (1996 and newer), to Read / Clear codes, view Live Data for all available systems using the supported protocols. The detailed report reveals the exact nature of the problem, with possible fixes to help greatly plan the budget for repairs.
- 【IMMO KEYS】OBD2 diagnostic scan tool MK808 is cost-effective with a nice price tag of $475 considering the IMMO feature that it offers. Each time you lose the key, Autel Maxicom MK808 can add the new key and remotely disable the lost one. *ONLY available for Asian vehicles with low-grade anti-theft systems.
- 【Runs Fast & AUTOVIN】Skip those often very expensive OE-level scanners, the affordable MK808 presents a rich bag of features for you to enjoy. The AutoVIN technology can straightforwardly get detailed info of the car, ranging from engine type to where it was manufactured, with just a single touch. The combination of MD802 and MaxiCheck Pro, with an A9 processor, 7-inch LCD touch screen and 32G memory ensures you the maximum speed of diagnosis and convenience of quick operation.
- 【2021 LATEST VERSION】 This original Autel scanner is backed up by Autel official after-sale services with 1-year warranty, available 30-days return & replacement policy, and 24/7 thoughtful support. We, the authorized Autel seller, provide you with 2021 newest original MK808 with reliable quality.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
MaxiDAS DS708 can diagnostic 46 kind of car now. it is a original auto diangostic tool,update by internet free 1 years.
we are authorized distributor of AUTEL company.now autel ds708 have 5 language: english,france,graman,spainish
Product Features & Functions
11. Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases;
12. Extremely easy-to-us with touch-screen operation and intuitive operation;
13. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 30 domestic, Asian and European vehicle makes;
14. 7 inch 800 x 480 pixel TFT color display provides better view of test results, graphs, web pages and etc;
15. Unique shop tough ergonomic design features multi-layered rubber protection and strong housing;
16. Intelligent memory of vehicles for easy and quick diagnosis of tested vehicles;
17. Captures, saves and prints screenshots for convenient troubleshooting;
18. Displays live data in text, graph and analog for easy data review and analysis;
19. Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components;
20. Innovative graph merging for easy and quick detection of intermittent problems;
21. Automatic WIFI Data Logging for quick and accurate technical support and troubleshooting;
22. Built-in overvoltage protection keeps the instrument and vehicle from unwanted damages;
23. Creative remote diagnosis for convenient demonstrationand training;
24. Powered by Autel? Uni-SCANTM technology with no need for extra adaptors or "keys" ;
25. Prints out recorded data any time and anywhere with Wi-Fi printing capability.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It could be easily updated via Wi-Fi through the update package files and I didn’t need to connect it to the PC to download software, which was very convenient. Additionally, it supported Auto VIN retrieving, from which I could straightforwardly get detailed info of the car, ranging from engine type to where it was manufactured. There were two modes of diagnosing and I personally preferred ‘auto scan’ because it offered full system diagnosis and comprehensive codes. But if you wanted to check a certain system, ‘control unit’ was a better choice. By the way, I was impressed by the comprehensive Live Data Stream. When this function was selected, the screen displayed the data list for the selected module. I can transmit the parameters into graph, checking my car’s real-time running status in an intuitive manner. It was fortunate that it owned shop manager and data manager for offering recorded historical problems, so I can take the historical as references when I encountered some hassles. Overall, if you’re a personal user, you would be able to detect and address lots of car issues by yourself without requiring the assistance of a skilled technician by your side.
Much to my satisfaction, this diagnostic tool supports OBDII full functions, such as reading and erasing codes, live data, I/M readiness and vehicle information and so on. When I selected live data, the screen displayed the data list for the selected module, and I could transmit the parameters into graph, checking my car’s real-time running status in an intuitive manner. On top of that, it also supports all systems diagnosis (ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system etc.) and a majority of reset functions including oil reset, EPB reset and SAS reset and etc., which means that it is able to diagnose most problems in my car, and I don’t have to cost a lot of money just for turning off a light. By the way, it gets the shop manager and data manager for offering recorded historical problems, so I can take the history records as references when I meet some tricky issues.
Overall, if you’re a DIYer, with this scan tool you will be able to detect and fix lots of car issues by yourself without requiring the assistance of a skilled mechanic by your side. And it should be in your shopping list if you are a skilled mechanic who wants to get the diagnostic work well done efficiently and effortlessly. Highly recommended.