|Product Dimensions||11.71 x 7.19 x 1.8 cm; 177 Grams|
|Item model number||AL319|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AL319|
|OEM Part Number||AL319|
|Item Weight||177 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Autel AutoLink AL319 OBD2 Scanner Automotive Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Scan Tool
|All prices include VAT.|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions LxWxH||11.7 x 7.2 x 1.8 centimeters|
About this item
- For End User & DIYERS: This error code reader is ‘plug and play’ and comes with an easy interface. Even if you’re not familiar with vehicle repair, you can quickly take control of this code reader, and get the information you want
- Turn Off CEL: This car diagnostic tool supports reading DTCs, displaying Live Data, Freeze Frame & I/M Readiness etc to figure out the root cause of the Check Engine Light (CEL) and turning it off to help you detect any potential problems
- Patent Guarantee: AL319 Code Reader features a patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification. No batteries are needed as it will get the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle
- User-Friendly Design: This check engine code reader equipped with TFT color display which shows DTC definitions more clearly, built-in speaker provide audible indication, LED Indicator etc. 2. 5 feet long cable is long enough without getting in the way
- Extensive Application: Compatible with 7 languages and various post-1996 OBD II protocol vehicles, this OBD2 scanner provides accurate and fast diagnosis for worldwide car owners. 12 months warranty from the date of purchase and lifetime free update are offered by this Automobile OBDII scan tool
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Size:AL319 Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, the AutoLink AL319 is truly the ultimate in ease and affordability, enabling users to verify repairs, road test, check State Emission Monitor Status and solve basic engine and driveability problems. It eliminates drive cycle guesswork by notifying the driver with color codes LEDs, audible tone and dynamic all-in-one I/M readiness status. The AL319 is a Plug and play version scan tool which you can use it to test your cars directly once you got it.In the meanwhile, you can update the scan tool software and DTC library through a computer if you want to refresh the car models and year. When you got some trouble codes on the AL319 screen , this AL319 supports display the DTC definitions on the TFT color screen, you can also google the definition of some DTC which is really easy to find and understand. NOTE: Please select the bin file to update the operating system. After updating the bin file, please choose the aut file to update the DTC library. Both the bin file and DTC file should be updated. Otherwise, the code reader cannot work properly
From the manufacturer
Why You Need Autel OBD2 Scanner AL319?
1. OBDII function: available to read codes / clear DTCs (turn off MIL), and read freeze frame data, and data stream for accurate diagnosis.
2. Patented One-Click I/M Readiness: quick State Emissions readiness check and verification.
3. DTC Definition: the code reader displays DTC definitions in English, Spanish, French, etc. on the TFT screen.
4. Unique Design: Based on bright color-coded LED and built-in speaker, the scanner offers both visual and audible indication.
With this OBD2 code reader, you can easily determine the root cause of the MIL without searching on the Internet to waste your energy. The practical features make it extremely useful for car owners who want to do DIY diagnoses, anytime and anywhere.
Complete DTC Definition
Built in DTC Definition to help you accurately find the root cause of your car.
- Note : This OBD2 scanner doesn’t support DTC Look-Up functions.
Key OBDII Functions
One-Click I/M Readiness
One-click I/M Readiness
The Autel AL319 is an advanced diagnostic scan tool with a patented one-click I/M readiness key, which is convenient to determine the vehicle’s condition.
Plug-and-Play OBD2 Tool
This is a plug-and-play engine diagnostic code reader and gets power directly from the OBD2 port in your vehicle at ease, you can figure out what’s wrong of your vehicle.
Vehicle Models Coverage
This code reader works on most after 1996 and newer vehicles models in America, European and Asian. It supports all OBDII protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, and CAN.
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So I went ahead and did my research on which one I should buy. I was looking for a scanner that would be able to read ALL vehicles that has OBD II, ability to tell me that code and what the code means, and the ability to clear it. This scanner did all of that and I'm very happy with my purchase.
Here are some things that I did soon as I got the device in the mail. I downloaded the program form their website (Maxi-Link v1.04) in order to update it to it's latest firmware, plugged it in with the provided USB cable, followed the steps and it was up to date! And to my surprise they even had a DTC Lookup manual in their program in case you forgot what the code description was or if someone knew the code but didn't know what it means, this was extremely handy to have. It had P0, P2, P3, U0 and U3 within the DTC lookup, codes with P1, P3, and U1 you would have to do research as they are manufacturer specific. Another neat feature is that this scanner allows you to view freeze frame data and the I/M Monitor is very useful also.
The LED screen is very nice to have as some scanner don't even have a lit screen, even more expensive ones doesn't sometime. But I only wish the buttons like ENTER/Exit and Scroll were lit also but it's not something that I would knock off a star for.
As I said before, I did a lot of research so here are some reasons why I chose this product over the others.
BAFX Products 34t5 Bluetooth OBDII Scan Tool for Android Devices - I had friends and family that had bluetooth scanners and they all had some type of bad experience with them. This didn't make me not want to buy one however, I didn't buy it because of the fact that I had to use an app off the phone or tablet and I personally hate scanners like that.
Oxgord CAN OBD II Scanner Tool for Check Engine Light & Diagnostics, Direct Scan and Read Out - It was very small and compact, but it only told you the code with no description, you would have to remeber the code or write it down and do your own research. Also, it only has a small screen and I felt as if that it would be hard to navigate through the screen if I need to. Lastly, PepBoys in my neighborhood, used this in order to tell you what code pops up, and it was unable to read both my Audi and BMW. I read others say it was working on theirs but I saw it with my own eyes that it wasn't working and I knew I didn't want this product.
BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone, iPad & Android - Same reason as the first product above ( BAFX Products 34t5 Bluetooth OBDII Scan Tool for Android Devices )
Car WIFI OBD 2 OBD2 OBDII Scan Tool Foseal Scanner Adapter Check Engine Diagnostic Tool for iOS & Android - Same reason as above.
Autel MaxiScan MS300 CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool for OBDII Vehicles - Same company as the product I'm reviewing but the fact that the screen was small, I was willing to pay the extra $15 to have a nice lit bigger screen with more features as well.
Cars tested with:
2011 Audi A4 2,0T - working
2011 BMW 328xi - working
1999 Toyota 4 Runner Limited - working
2006 Nissan Altima - working
1997 Mitsubishi Outlander - working
Sorry I wrote this using my cellphone just after waking up, hope it helps.