Add to your order
from Salama Care AED 40.00
- What’s covered: Damages caused by sudden and unforeseen mechanical, electrical, and manufacturer defects.
- Validity: 1-year validity starting 12 months from purchase date (after expiry of manufacturer issued warranty), and on products purchased from Amazon.ae in the last 30 days.
- Delivery: Activated policy (sold & operated by Salama) will be sent to your Amazon.ae registered email ID within 72 hours of purchase.
- Fulfillment: Unlimited number of claims with UAE-wide coverage and free pickup and delivery service.
- T&C :Please read the terms & conditions in the Product Information Document provided in the Product Guides and Documents Sections below and check that the policy meets your needs before purchase.
Anker PowerConf S500 Speakerphone with Zoom Rooms and Google Meet Certifications, USB-C Conference Speaker, Bluetooth Speakerphone for Conference Room, Conference Microphone with Premium Voice Pickup
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
Each bank has a different installments plan. You can choose a suitable installments plan based on your bank offers at checkout.
Click here to check your bank offers.
|Installment Plan||Monthly Installment||Total|
|3 months||AED 202.33||AED 656.00|
|6 months||AED 101.17||AED 656.00|
|9 months||AED 67.44||AED 656.00|
|12 months||AED 50.58||AED 656.00|
Enhance your purchase
|Model name||S500 BLK|
|Connectivity technology||Bluetooth, USB|
About this item
- Make sure that this fits by entering your model number.
- Omni-Directional Voice Pickup: 6 microphones arranged in a 360Â° array pick up voices up anywhere in rooms for up to 8 people.
- Smart Voice Enhancement: A custom DSP algorithm offers real-time echo cancellation up to 70 dB, de-reverberation, and reduces background noise by 20db to ensure your voice is picked-up without distracting noises.
- Optimized Clarity and Volume: PowerConf Bluetooth speakerphone automatically balances the sound of your voice to make up for differences in volume and distance from the speakerphone.
- Instant Setup and Universal Compatibility: Connect to your phone via Bluetooth or to your computer with a USB-C cable with no need to install drivers. PowerConf Bluetooth speakerphone is compatible with all popular online conferencing services.
- 24 Hours of Call Time: PowerConf Bluetooth speakerphone has a built-in 6,700mAh battery to power days of calls. Integrated Anker PowerIQ technology allows you to charge other devices via PowerConf at optimized speeds.
- Batteries : 2 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.7 x 5.08 cm; 422.41 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 July 2021
- Manufacturer : Anker
- ASIN : B08W24YDSC
- Item model number : A3305011
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,644 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #43 in Portable Bluetooth Speakers
- Customer reviews:
PowerConf S500’s 32K sampling rate and powerful Digital Signal Processor combine to ensure every word you speak carries weight and clarity.
PowerConf S500 balances volume level so people further away or speaking more quietly are consistently loud and clear.
Full Duplex Communication
PowerConf S500 is able to relay sound from both ends simultaneously. Discussions are effortlessly efficient.
Business and Pleasure
Take a few minutes from your busy day to chill out with some music. The expertly tuned driver provides stunning sound no matter what you’re listening to.
Unlock the full professional experience by changing meeting mode and upgrading firmware.
Connect Up Your Way
Get a strong and reliable connection between your device and PowerConf S500 via either Bluetooth 5, dongle, or with USB-C cable (both included).
Top reviews from other countries
As expected, this device doesn't work with ALSA/Pulseaudio, so I found a walkthrough to install and switch to Pipewire on Ubuntu 20.04, and it works!
I have tested the device as both microphone and speaker and it performs really well!
It is loud enough to be easily audible in a conference of 12 people, and it picks up audio from anywhere within the conference room. (About 3 metres radius).
Maybe Anker can get it right next time.