Saturday, June 10
Dispatched from: Amazon.ae Sold by: Amazon.ae
Saturday, June 10
Dispatched from: Amazon Sold by: Amazon Warehouse
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 10.00 shipping Details
33% positive over lifetime
FREE Delivery. Details
67% positive over lifetime
+ AED 10.00 shipping Details
57% positive over lifetime
Add to your order
from Salama Care AED 18.00
- DELIVERY & CLAIM: Plan will be E-mail Fulfilled, No Physical Kit will be sent. After ordering, for plan related details, check 'Buyer/Seller messages' under Message Center at "amazon.ae/msg" or check your Amazon registered email ID.You can raise a claim/enquire about refunds/enquire about tax invoice by contacting our helpline +971 4 581 3613 and share your order ID and we will take care of the rest.
- VALIDITY: Salama Care Extended Warranty Plan begins the day after your manufacturer warranty end date and will be valid for a subsequent period of Twelve (12) or Twenty-Four (24) months or Thirty-Six (36) months (as per plan opted by the customer). Extended warranty plan is applicable on New devices or appliances and Plan is valid only if purchased with a valid product from Amazon in the same cart or if purchased within 30 days post product purchase.
- WHAT'S COVERED: Salama Extended Warranty Plan provides coverage for cost of repair for covered inherent mechanical and electrical breakdown. Your product will be repaired and returned to you in a specified amount of time. In case of total loss/ Product is not repairable, replacement of the same model will apply, if the same model is not available then Salama will reimburse the eligible amount in the form of Amazon gift coupon. Please refer T&Cs sent via welcome e-mail.
- FULFILLMENT: Unlimited number of claims with UAE-wide coverage and free pickup and delivery service.
Anker Soundcore Life Q20+, Black, A3045011, medium
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
15 days Returnable
|Return reason||Return period||Return policy|
| Wrong or missing item, |
Any other reason
|15 days from delivery||Full refund or replacement|
Purchase options and add-ons
|Form factor||On Ear|
About this item
- Incredible Sound Loved by 20 Million+ People
- Hi-Res Audio: Custom oversized 40 mm dynamic drivers produce Hi-Res Audio ensures devices are capable of producing exceptional sound. Music is reproduced with high frequencies that reach up to 40kHz for stunning clarity and detail.
- Reduce Ambient Noises By Up to 90%: Life Q20+ has 4 ANC microphones and a digital active noise cancellation algorithm to detect and cancel out a wider range of low and mid-frequency noises such as cars and airplane engines.
- Extended Playtime: Enjoy 40 hours of playtime in wireless noise cancelling mode (at 60% volume) or 60 hours’ in standard mode. Also enjoy 4 hours of listening when you charge Life Q20+ active noise cancelling headphones for just 5 minutes.
- Multipoint Connection: Connect Life Q20+ active noise cancelling headphones to 2 devices at once via your local Bluetooth network and seamlessly switch between them.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 16.8 x 22.3 x 8 cm; 281.23 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 January 2022
- Manufacturer : Anker
- ASIN : B092J2RWHR
- Item model number : A3045011
- Country of origin : Mayotte
- Best Sellers Rank: #15,207 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #81 in On-Ear Headphones
- Customer reviews:
From the manufacturer
Hear songs the way the artists intended them to be heard thanks to Hi-Res Audio. Life Q20+ active noise cancelling headphones have custom 40 mm dynamic drivers to reproduce music with rich details and extraordinary clarity for a heightened listening experience.
Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation
Life Q20+ active noise cancelling headphones are engineered with internal and external microphones to cancel out an extended range of low and mid-frequency noises such as airplane engines and traffic.
Choose from 22 preset EQ modes or customize your own, switch between noise cancelling, normal, and transparency modes, and upgrade Life Q20+'s firmware easily.
Life Q20+ has a built-in microphone so you can easily make calls while using headphones.
Get an ultra-fast and virtually unbreakable connection between Life Q20+ and your mobile device. Compatible with smartphones, tablets, laptop computers, and more.
Life Q20+ active noise cancelling headphones use USB-C for fast and convenient recharging.
Special offers and product promotions
- Extra 20% discount with code FAB20 (max. discount AED75, AED100 minimum spend ) when using FAB Issued Credit Card. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Top reviews from other countries
Why has this been removed? Can it be added over a firmware update!?
Can honestly say I was gobsmacked with the noise cancelling when I first put them on. The controls are easy to master & allows you to cycle through normal, transparency & noise cancelling modes. The difference between normal & noise cancelling is astonishing & will make you smile when you first try them. You can literally switch off the outside world. In fact, 3 people who have since tried my headphones have now bought their own. They literally half any noise you can hear in normal mode (and they're already a good acoustic fit over the ears!). Transparency mode is amazing too as I can hear external conversations better than without the headphones on at all & still give you full stereo perception like normal hearing.
The music sound quality is exceptionally good & very rich/deep.
The battery life is incredible. From a single charge I can use them at work for days.
They also have a socket for a 3.5mm stereo input (not that I've used it yet)
The ability to pair with two Bluetooth devices is excellent too. At work I simultaneously pair with my phone & laptop.
Only criticisms are.... 1). They don't quite extend down far enough for larger head sizes. 2). The Bluetooth connection is sometimes forgotten by paired devices & find myself having to re pair/force a reconnect at the start of the day 3). I've encountered a problem with a combination of these headphones, my laptop + Microsoft Teams. Sometimes I get bad pops & clicks in a Team meeting... but, having researched it's due to an audio latency issue in Windows/Teams/some Bluetooth devices & not necessarily a fault of these headphones. Besides, music playback from the laptop is otherwise fine.
These headphones EASILY compare with other branded headphones costing £300+
In summary, these Q20+ are an absolute bargain, exceptional capable & better than others costing MUCH more.
The NC setting works very well, it blocks out most sound and doesn’t really affect the music playing. The Transparency setting also works brilliantly, I can have a conversation with someone while still being able to listen to my music while listening to them (which in the past has been a bit of an issue). And finally, the Normal setting, of course, works great too!
Sound quality is brilliant overall! Fairly easily controlled via the app - although, to begin with, the app can be a bit confusing, but you get the hang of it after a few minutes.
Battery life is also great! It’s hard to get good headphones with a long battery life, as well as all of the other features, so this has been amazing for me.
10 out of 10, would recommend if you’re looking for a good, comfortable pair of NC headphones!!
I’ve been using them at the gym and they cancel out the chatter and the gym music really well.
I love that I can change the sound within the app and tailor it to whatever I am listening to.
The only downside to these is the rubbish little bag!
My kids have pretty cheap Bluetooth headphones that came with the great little solid case with a hanging hook.
These good quality, expensive (in comparison) headphones come with a rubbish bag that doesn’t even fit the headphones in properly!
I would still
Recommend the headphones but I’ll be on the search for a decent case for them now.