Other Sellers on Amazon
Anker iPhone 14 Charger Cable, USB C to Lightning Cable [6ft Apple Mfi Certified] Powerline+ II Nylon Braided Cable for iPhone 14/14 Pro/13 Pro Max/12 Pro/11 Pro Max/XSXS Max, Supports Power Delivery
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
Enhance your purchase
|Connector type||USB Type C, Lightning|
|Compatible devices||Power Delivery Compatible iOS Devices: iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, XS Max, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro(12.9-inch) 1st generation, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) 2nd generation See more|
|Special features||MFi Certified, Withstand 30000 Bends, Double-braided, Ultra Durable, High-Speed Charging|
About this item
- Make sure that this fits by entering your model number.
- AnkerDirect AE is Anker only Affiliated store on Amazon AE, 100% original certified product. Power Delivery: use this cable with your USB-C power Delivery charger (including Apple 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C power adapter) to charge your iOS device, and access fast charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, x, XS, XR, XS Max, iPads, and more.
- Staying Power: lasts 30× longer than ordinary cables. Proven in a laboratory environment to withstand 30000 bends.
- MFi: MFi certification and strict quality testing ensure your Apple devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed.
- Double-Braided: Made with tough and durable two-shade nylon to be easily differentiated from your other cables.
- What You Get: PowerLine+ II USB C to Lightning Cable (6ft/1.8m), welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
There is a newer model of this item:
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 180 x 1.17 x 0.64 cm; 40.82 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 September 2019
- Manufacturer : Anker
- ASIN : B07JHTZZGP
- Item model number : AK-848061023893
- Customer reviews:
From the brand
PowerLine+ II USB-C to Lightning Cable
The Ultra-Durable Cable That's Yours For Life
Withstand any twist, tug, and tangle with premium braided nylon fiber. And PowerLine+ II's elite internal components are built to last year after year, charge after charge.
MFi certification means total peace of mind because PowerLine+ II is completely Apple authorized. Designed to work flawlessly with iPhone, iPad, iPod or any device with a Lightning port.
A Cable for Life
We're so confident in PowerLine+ II, we are offering a hassle-free replacement for all quality issues. It's the only cable you will ever need to buy.
Power Delivery Compatible iOS Devices:
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, XS Max, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro(12.9-inch) 1st generation, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) 2nd generation
PowerLine+ II represents the evolution of the charging cable. Built for flawless performance and even greater durability, it’s the last cable you’ll ever need.
PowerLine+ II USB-C to Lightning
Sturdy braided nylon envelops a bulletproof fiber core, ensuring a lifespan thirty times longer than other cables.
Guaranteed by a hassle-free lifetime support service, and with full support for high-speed Power Delivery Charging, it's the only cable you'll ever need to buy.
- Lasts 30× Longer Than Other Cables
- Supports High-Speed Charging with Power Delivery
- MFi Certified to Work with All Lightning Devices
Proven in a laboratory environment to last 30 times longer than normal cables.
Works flawlessly with the USB-C Power Delivery high-speed charging protocol.
Made with tough, two-tone nylon to be easily distinguished from your other cables.
Certified to work with any device that uses a Lightning connector.
Transfer music, movies, and photo albums in seconds.
The Anker Advantage
High-speed charging. Advanced technology. Join our family of over 50 million happy users, and change the way you charge.
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The cable is one of the highest quality cables I’ve had, it should last for donkeys. If you haven’t made the switch to USB C yet I can’t recommend it more, it charges so much faster. I use Anker’s USB C plug and it works great, definitely worth the investment.
I bought two of these, one at a shorter length for the car. That one is still working. Longer one will not talk to anything, either MacBook, power bank or MacBook USB-C charger.
Lead wraps well and feels like it will hold up to constant usage. Recommended by an Apple employee as MPI (Apple certified).
This is my fourth Anker lead. It won’t be the last.