OBKBO Smart Watch, 1.69" HD LCD Smart Watch for Android Phones and iPhone, IP68 Waterproof Smartwatch with Stainless Strap, Heart Rate, Blood Oxygen, Sleep Monitor, Christmas Best Gifts for Her/Women
Tap on the category links below for the associated return window and exceptions (if any) for returns.
|Screen size||1.69 Inches|
About this item
- 2 STYLES FOR YOU - OBKBO women smart watch comes in a 1.69-inch HD LCD screen with a resolution of 240*280; the body adopts aluminum alloy PVD gold-plated technology, a thickness of 0.25''. Interchangeable bands come in two different styles, colors, and materials (a skin-friendly silicone band and stainless steel band). Easy to find the right look for the right time.
- 24/7 HEALTH HELPER - Android smart watch built-in BIO1.0 pro chip to monitor your heart rate all day. Based on time asleep and sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality (deep sleep, light sleep, REM time). Detect blood oxygen concentration, predict women's menstrual period (menstrual period, predicted menstrual period, ovulation period), and track all your daily activity.
- 24 SPORTS MODES - Compared with the traditional fitness tracker, our fitness smart watch will be more in line with your different needs, such as yoga, dance, gymnastics, running, cycling, etc, 24 sports modes make every workout count. IP68 waterproof supports 66 feet (underwater)of water resistance, an oleophobic coating eliminates fingerprints and water stains.
- 10+ SMART REMINDER - Lift wrist, directly read all information synchronized with the phone (SMS, SNS messages, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, etc). Smart watch compatible with iPhone, Samsung, and Huawei, etc. Customized APP "GloryFit" supports iOS 9.0 & Android 4.4 or higher. The best festival surprise for women/men/relatives/parents/friends.
- 2 WEEKS WORKING TIME - Adopted the BLE5.0 system, with a lithium-ion battery capacity of 300mAh, fully charged for 2.5 hours will be used for 14 days + or standby for 40 days (based on usage and after updates installed). In order to make you safe and comfortable during wearing, the smartwatch is specially designed with an overheating protection circuit to avoid scalding your skin.
|Get up to AED 4,000 for your old device.
You will leave the Amazon.ae website and will be redirected to another website. This offer is provided by Northladder Trading LLC and is subject to their terms and conditions. Click here to continue.
Click here for more information about how the Trade-in process works.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Ion batteries required.
- Product Dimensions : 4.4 x 2.2 x 1.02 cm; 168 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 October 2021
- Manufacturer : OBKBO
- ASIN : B09HXM228V
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,664 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #233 in Smartwatches
- Customer reviews:
OBKBO Smart Watches for Women, 1.69" Smart Watch for Android iOS Phones IP68 Waterproof Fitness Tracker Watch with Heart Rate, Blood Oxygen, Pedometer, Sleep Monitor, Menstrual Reminder, Watch Gold
Product dimensions: 1.73'' x 1.45'' x 0.4''
Item weight: 0.85LB
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese (the first 7 languages are the UI graphics languages) Dutch/Czech/Japanese/Korean/Chinese are font languages
Touch screen: 1.69'' HD LCD (IPS technology)
Water resistance: IP68 (20m underwater)
Type of connectors: Bluetooth, GPS
Battery Power Rating: 300 mAh (10 days+)
1.BIO 1.0pro chip
2. IP68 water resistance
3. 1.69'' HD LCD touch screen with IPS technology
4. 100+ custom dials
5. Activity tracker (Heart rate, Sleep, Blood oxygen, Stress state, Step, Calorie, Distance)
6. Feminine function (Cycle tracking, Pregnancy preparation, Ovulation reminder)
7. High/low heart rate alerts
8. Stress state reminder
9. Sedentary reminders
10. 14 sports modes
11. Incoming call notifications
12. SMS and SNS messages notifications (WhatsAPP , Facebook, Snapchat, Messenger, Instagram, etc.)
13. Music control
14. Brightness adjustment
15. Alarm clock
17. Search phone
>iOS (iOS 9.0 or above)
>Android (Android 4.4 or above)
1 x Bluetooth Smart Watch 1 Gold
1 x USB Magnetic Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
Visible screen diagonal
2" / 5 cm
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Watch is beautiful and looks expensive (everyone thinks it’s an Apple Watch) and after I tell them how much I payed they are surprised how nice of a watch it is for the money payed.
The battery lasts a long time if u adjust your light settings meaning depending on how bright the lighting is and also how many seconds u want the light to stay on for and if you shake your hand the light will turn on unless u turn that mode off. My battery lasted a week after I adjusted the settings to save as much battery.
The accuracy is not exactly on point but pretty close! If I do light walking around the house sometimes it doesn’t count those steps. If I walk while pushing my stroller it doesn’t count those steps either maybe because I’m not moving my arms ? But overall it gives u a close number and pushes u to walk more so that you can reach your daily step goal.
The app on the phone is not the greatest but I dont go on it as much. I wish it could save every days info so u can go back a week later and see improvements but it doesn’t. It gives u a daily summary of how much calories u burned, steps, etc but the next day it erases and starts of fresh. The watch does that too so I was hoping the phone app could keep records of everyday but it doesn’t.
I try to wear the watch tight so I can get an accurate heart rate which I think I do but since I wore the watch tight I got a small bruise from the metal clip that secures the watch. Skin around it got dry and it’s peeling but it’s a small area. I started to wear it a little looser.
Overall I think it’s a nice watch for the price and to motivate you to start walking and moving your body more. It has a sedentary reminder. I also like that it notifies you when u get a notification on your phone or when someone’s calling you. Would be nice if you could answe calls or text back but I knew this watch didn’t do that when I bought it so now that I tired this one and liked it I think I’m ready to get an Apple Watch:
I currently own an Apple iPhone SE (released in 2019). I was skeptical at first. I wanted an Apple Watch but as we all know those cost a lot of money. My Fitbit stopped working after having it for over 4 years so I needed a new pedometer. While this watch probably isn't as accurate as a Fitbit, it's pretty close. I like the functions it has like the heart rate monitor (beats per minute), oxygen saturation and the ability to control the my music from my watch.
What I really like the fact that it tells me who is calling and the ability to immediately hang up the call if I don't want to take it. It also shows my text messages although if it's a particularly long text, it won't show the whole thing. That's my only real complaint about this watch and I hope the manufacturer can fix that in the next firmware update.
The watch will show the weather, as I have seen complaints about this feature, but if you want it to be up to the minute, you have to have background app refresh on your phone turned on. I don't like to have it turned on as it drains my phone battery very quickly. It will show me what the high's and low's are for the day, but that's it. I don't mind since I already look at the weather app on my phone in the morning to see what I should wear for the day.
You can set up to 3 alarms on your watch, but it won't tell you what the alarms are for so you just have to remember why you set it in the first place.
Another feature is that you can change the watch face to whatever photo you want. It cannot change the placement of where the "time" goes as it is set to the lower left side of the the watch and most Apple Watch faces have made their faces to make space for the time to go on the lower right side, but it's fine and doesn't bother me.
If you want to buy a protector for your watch, you need to buy one that is 44mm, or close to it. I made the mistake of buying one for a 42mm watch since I could not find the specs here in the reviews and of coarse, it didn't fit. So make sure it fits a 44mm watch.
The battery life is amazing! I've only had to charge it once since it came to me fully charged but I think it's because I don't use background app refresh, so it doesn't waste battery on my phone which ultimately does not waste the battery on the watch.
While I do like that this watch will notify you of incoming calls and texts, and iPhone notifications, I do wish it would notify me when when I get notifications from apps like ClassDojo. As a mother to a special needs child, getting his school notifications on my watch would be great. This is yet another thing a firmware update could do, but for the price, I can see why they don't.
Lastly, another useful feature of this watch is, if your swipe down, it can show you if you are out of range of your phone, or if you are connected to your phone. The watch has disconnected from my phone once (I still don't know why), but it was an easy fix. Just disconnect the device from your Bluetooth or turn Bluetooth off, then go to the GloryFit app. As it is trying to sync with your watch, it will say you need to Pair with Bluetooth. You can then go back to Bluetooth and it will either need you to turn Bluetooth on or your watch will automatically pair with your Bluetooth. That way, when you do open the app again, it's all fixed and all this took my less than a minute. The watch probably vibrates when you are out of range of your phone, but again, if you don't enable background app refresh, it won't do that so you have to look manually.
I hope this review helps others like me who are looking for a very simple smart watch without spending hundreds of dollars.