|Product Dimensions||36.2 x 27.56 x 0.51 cm; 1.41 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||3.1 Pounds|
|Fabric Type||100% Cotton|
|Care instructions||Machine Wash|
|Number of pieces||6|
AmazonBasics 6-Piece Fade-Resistant Bath Towel Set, ABFR, Cotton, Black, H4.86 x W10.85 x D14.25 inches
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
10% extra discount with Citibank. Enter code CB10FEB at checkout. Discount by Amazon.
10% extra discount each month. Use code CB10FEB this February (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enhance your purchase
|Age range (description)||All Ages|
|Number of Items||6|
About this item
- 6-piece towel set includes (2) 54 x 30 inch bath towels, (2) 26 x 16 inch hand towels, and (2) 12 x 12 inch washcloths
- Made of 100% cotton for softness and tear-resistant strength
- Lightweight towels quickly absorbs moisture
- Designed with a classic and simple pique border
- Fade-resistant black color
- Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards.
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% extra discount each month. Use code CB10FEB this February (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Fade-Resistant Cotton Towels
Fluffy Soft & Absorbent
For a coordinated, everyday ensemble, turn to this six-piece cotton towel set by AmazonBasics. The plush towel set offers a lighter weight, fluffy softness, and quick absorbency, which means ultimate comfort and fast results when drying your hands and face after washing up or drying off after stepping out of a hot shower.
The towels can be machine washed then tossed in the dryer for easy care.
- 100% cotton
- Lightweight, soft, and absorbent
- Machine washable
Made from 100-percent cotton, the towels not only feels soft to the touch and smooth against skin, but it also stands up over time, offering tear-resistant strength and long-lasting durability.
The fade-resistant color means that even after several washings, the towels will continue to retain their handsome hue. Ideal for the kid's bathroom, a guest bathroom, or even as a set when sending the eldest off to college, the six-piece cotton towel set brings affordable convenience to the daily routine. Whether hung together in the bathroom or neatly folded and stacked in the closet, you can never have too many towels.
|AmazonBasics Fade-Resistant Towel Sets||Pinzon Egyptian Cotton Towel Sets||Pinzon Pima Cotton Towel Sets||Pinzon Luxury Towels||AmazonBasics Quick-Dry Towel Sets||AmazonBasics Washcloths|
|Pieces||6||4 or 6||6||1||3||24 or 60 pack|
|Loop Construction||Ring Spun||Ring Spun||Low Twist||2-Ply||Zero Twist||1-Ply|
|Material||100% Cotton||100% Cotton||100% Cotton||100% Cotton||100% Cotton||100% Cotton|
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
After using these Amazon towels for 4 months I finally gave up and threw them in the trash. They werent even suitable as work rags...Heres why.
After 20+ wash cycles THEY STILL SHED! My bathroom has had a near constant layer of blue lint covering every surface. How this happens I dont know. The towels no longer leave large amounts of lint in the dryer. Instead it deposits onto my skin and on the toilet water tank and counter surfaces.
I finally gave up on these towels and did some googling for alternatives. I settled on the "Fieldcrest" series at Target. I couldnt be happier. They cost more than double these amazon towels but they stopped shedding after the 2nd wash/dry cycle. They feel heavy(exspensive), fluffy, absorbent without simply pushing water around, and best of all they dont leave blue lint all over my bathroom! I bought the Fieldcrest towels because they got consistently good reviews online. I concur, they are great. Currently, each of the bath towels are $13 at Target. But they feel so well made that I probably wont have to buy towels again for a few years. I dont mind spending some extra cash on something I use EVERY day.
They're pretty soft while still being absorbent. They look nice and are good quality as are most Amazon essentials products I've bought, so I was happy to see that the quality is as good for the towels. I'll buy them again. For this price two large, soft towels are a steal.
I bought them in gray so it will be difficult to see fading anyways, but in a few months I will see how they've held up in the wash.
- Listas para usar, no sueltan residuos, yo he comprado toallas en supermercados y siempre sueltan residuos en los primeros usos (como pelusa)
- Excelente precio por todo un juego de toallas, 2 grandes, 2 medianas y 2 chicas. Las grandes cubren totalmente cualquier necesidad
- Excelente material, a pesar de ser baratas a mi punto de vista, el material es muy bueno
- No raspan ni están duras
- Las toallas grandes están algo delgadas para mi gusto, pero aún así secan perfectamente