Amazon Basics 26-Inch Hardside Spinner, Orange
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
30 days Returnable
|Return reason||Return period||Return policy|
| Defective, |
Wrong or missing item,
Any other reason
|30 days from delivery||Full refund or replacement|
10% extra discount with Citibank. Enter code CB10MAR at checkout.
10% extra discount each month. Use code CB10MAR this March (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enhance your purchase
- Hardside spinner luggage for work travel, vacations, or weekend getaways
- Includes a 26-inch hardside spinner with a protective extra-thick ABS hard shell and a scratch resistant orange finish
- 4 double spinner wheels ensure smooth-rolling mobility in any direction
- Sturdy telescoping handle for comfortable maneuvering; securely mounted short handle
- Fully lined 150D-polyester interior organizer with divider; 3 zippered pockets for storing smaller items
- Style: 24-Inch
- Multipack: 1
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% extra discount each month. Use code CB10MAR this March (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Product Dimensions : 46.51 x 29.01 x 68 cm; 4.37 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 26 February 2018
- Manufacturer : Amazon Basics
- ASIN : B071VG5HKQ
- Item model number : N989
- Country of origin : China
- Department : Unisex
- Best Sellers Rank: #40,546 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- #161 in Suitcases
- Customer reviews:
An Amazon Brand
From the Manufacturer
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Hardside Spinner Luggage - 24 Inch
A touch too large for carry-on, this AmazonBasics 24-inch hardside spinner luggage makes a great option for checked luggage when looking for a smaller, lighter option. It works great for three- to five-day trips, offering enough packing space to hold two or three changes of clothes, a toiletry kit, and a couple pairs of shoes.
The 24-inch spinner luggage provides a durable zipper for reliable closure, and its expandable design creates up to 15% more packing space for extra room when you need it (and less when you don't).
- Protective hard shell
- Made of extra-thick ABS for enhanced strength
- Scratch-resistant finish
- Fully lined interior with divider
- 150D-polyester interior organizer with 3 zippered pockets
- Expandable up to 15% , Solid, strong zippers
- Telescoping handle , Securely mounted short handle
- 4 double spinner wheels
Hard Shell with Scratch-Resistant Finish
The AmazonBasics luggage features a protective hard shell for strength and peace of mind when it comes to knowing stored items won't be crushed en route. The hard shell's durable scratch-resistant finish offers added strength, helping to keep the luggage looking like new even after rough and tumble travel conditions.
Fully Lined Interior with Divider and 3 Zippered Pockets
Fully lined, the luggage protects stored items from scratches and snags, while its handy divider helps keep everything neatly separated.
An interior organizer, made of 150D polyester for exceptional strength, includes three separate zippered pockets that work well for securely storing smaller items, like important papers, accessories, or phone cords and chargers.
Telescoping Handle & Securely Mounted Short Handle
For added convenience, the AmazonBasics Hardside Spinner luggage comes equipped with a user-friendly telescoping handle that locks into place. Extend the handle when rolling the luggage, and then collapse it down in one smooth move for compact storage when not in use or when placing in the trunk or closet.
The securely mounted (and thoroughly tested) short handle offers rugged strength for stable lifting, unlike the competition, where the short handle is attached less securely.
Four Double Spinner Wheels
Maneuver the luggage around with ease thanks to its four double spinner wheels. Unlike other rolling luggage that rolls just forwards and backwards—or other spinner luggage that have single versus double wheels, the AmazonBasics spinner luggage offers superior strength and glides effortlessly in any direction.
- Stability test
- Active-handle-strength test
- Castor/roller-durability test
- Drop test , Zipper test
- Colorfastness test , Seam-strength test
- Control-elements test , Stacking-capacity test
- Effects-of-extreme-temperature-change test
- Effects-of-humidity-exposure test , Resistance-to-corrosion test
AmazonBasics Product Testing
To ensure the highest quality luggage for flight crews and routine travelers, the AmazonBasics testing team conducts a full range of rigorous qualification protocols across its entire line of luggage.
AmazonBasics strict quality-testing procedures simulate the conditions of real-world travel usage, and the testing covers multiple components like overall stability, dynamic handle strength, and castor and wheel durability.
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*highly recommended *
Top reviews from other countries
Excellent colour to be spotted on an airport conveyor belt.
The wheels swivel and spin freely, pulling the case is very smooth.
The zip opens and closes smoothly and appears to be good quality and likely to last.
A second zip, same good quality, which goes fully around the case, can be undone and the case expands an extra few cm.
The provision of both a top and side carry handle is a good design. When setting down the case using the side handle 4 plastic 'feet' protect the part of the case resting on the floor.
For the negatives: I would not describe the case as 'hardshell'. The plastic is not rigid but flexible. There are 2 reinforcing struts on the inside for the rear of the case, but none at the front. This is not a case that could be sat on.
When the carry handle on the side is used, the whole of the plastic bows outwards, even with no luggage in the case. This puts pressure on the zip and zip stitching, not great for longevity.
The expandable pull along handle feels cheap and rattly when extended, not sure how long this will last either.
Not too expensive and fingers crossed that the less well designed parts last for a while.
Seriously, for what can be considered as a throw away suitcase, the AmazonBasics Hardside Luggage Suitcase offers amazing value and should be considered seriously if you're happy to purchase a suitcase that isn't going to last a lifetime and does it's designed job well.
Personally, I would purchase another if required. I'm happy to abuse mine and replace when required.