Amazon Basics 12-Gauge Audio Speaker Wire Cable - 99.9% Oxygen Free Copper, 200-Foot
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
15 days Returnable
|Return reason||Return period||Return policy|
| Defective, |
Any other reason,
Wrong or missing item
|15 days from delivery||Full refund or replacement|
Purchase options and add-ons
|Compatible devices||Amplifier, Speaker|
About this item
- IN THE BOX: 200 feet of 12-gauge audio speaker wire cable
- CONVENIENT: Ideal for connecting speakers to an A/V receiver or amplifier
- CLEAR SOUND: 99.9% oxygen-free copper construction helps deliver high-quality undistorted signals to and from audio equipment
- COLOR CODED: Red and black color coding for clear polarity
- DURABLE DESIGN: Strong yet flexible insulated exterior jacket
- Product Dimensions : 24.37 x 23.38 x 18.43 cm; 7.47 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 28 January 2019
- Manufacturer : Amazon Basics
- ASIN : B0758CVS43
- Item model number : 12AWG_OFC_200
- Country of origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,450 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #13 in Speaker Cables
- #28 in Car Electronics Installation Equipment
- Customer reviews:
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Oxygen-Free Copper Speaker Wire
Create a clean, clear connection between speakers and an A/V receiver or amplifier with AmazonBasics speaker wire. Made of 99.9% oxygen-free copper (OFC), the high-quality speaker wire provides excellent conductivity for a pure signal to and from audio equipment. The speaker wire reduces distortion and sound impurities, helping to deliver an optimal audio experience.
Choose from the following sizes (each sold separately):
100 feet of 14-gauge speaker wire
200 feet of 14-gauge speaker wire
100 feet of 12-gauge speaker wire
200 feet of 12-gauge speaker wire
- Connects speakers to audio equipment
- 99.9% oxygen-free copper (OFC) for premium audio
- Reduces distortion and sound impurities
- Color-coded for clear polarity
- CL2 rated for in-wall use
- Wrapped around a plastic spool for easy dispensing
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
Color-Coded for Polarity
The user-friendly speaker wire provides red and black color-coding for straightforward polarity, which helps ensure the right connection. Durable, yet flexible, the speaker wire’s white insulated exterior jacket wraps around the red and black wires for added protection and smooth, easy handling.
CL2 rated for in-wall use, the speaker wire can be used safely and efficiently along floorboards, up and over obstacles, and hidden behind walls. The premium speaker wire works well for a variety of home or workspace configurations.
The AmazonBasics speaker wire comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool. The spool neatly contains unused wire and allows for convenient dispensing. Set the cylindrical spool on its side for effortlessly rolling out the wire, or set the spool on end to keep it in place.
Special offers and product promotions
- Prime Savings Extra 15% discount with code EIB15 (max. discount AED100, NO minimum spend) when using EIB Visa issued card. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Su principal virtud es que los conductores viene trenzados y protegidos por un forro adicional, esto le da una mayor reistencia a interferencias (por eso digo que le da pelea a cables muy caros), resitencia a malos tratos y facilita su tendido.
(1) It was advertised as CL-2 rated for in-wall installation, but has no markings to that effect on the wire or packaging.
(2) The insulation has very low heat resistance. Careful when soldering. It can turn into a gooey mess really quickly.
Would I buy it again at this price? Probably.
Would it pass electrical code inspection? I don't know, but I have some doubt.