- Prime Savings Additional 15% discount with code ADCBPRIME15 (minimum spend of AED200, max discount of AED75) when using ADCB Mastercard. Apply the claim code once, the discount will be applied automatically to all eligible orders. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Add accident protection
from Helpbit Home Services AED 50.00
- What’s covered: Damages caused by sudden and unforeseen mechanical, electrical, and manufacturer defects.
- Type of items covered: Headphones, Game Consoles, Projector, Digital Cameras, Webcams, Barcode Readers, Mouse, PCs, Keyboards, Routers, Scanners, Servers, Computer Monitors, Printers, Smart watches, GPS Navigators & Printers.
- Validity: 1 year validity starting 12 months from purchase date (after expiry of manufacturer issued warranty), and on products purchased from Amazon.ae in the last 30 days.
- Delivery: Activated policy (sold & operated by Al Hilal Takaful) will be sent to your Amazon.ae registered email ID within 72 hours of purchase.
- Fulfilment: Unlimited number of claims, UAE-wide coverage and free pickup & delivery service.
Amazfit GTR 2 Smartwatch with 3GB Music Storage, GPS, Heart Rate, Sleep, Stress, SpO2 Monitor, 14-Day Battery Life, Bluetooth Phone Calls, 90 Sports Modes, Water-Resistant (Sports)
|All prices include VAT.|
Prime Savings 15% discount (code ADCBPRIME15). Discount by Amazon.
Prime Savings Additional 15% discount with code ADCBPRIME15 (minimum spend of AED200, max discount of AED75) when using ADCB Mastercard. Apply the claim code once, the discount will be applied automatically to all eligible orders. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)Redeemed
Enhance your purchase
- 3D CURVED DESIGN & HD AMOLED SCREEN: The Amazfit GTR 2’s curved, bezel-less design features a large 1.39" high-definition AMOLED screen with 326ppi pixel density, covered in 3D glass, which naturally transitions to the stainless steel watch body, resulting in a better visual aesthetic and a wider content display area.
- ALL ROUND HEALTH TRACKING: Equipped with the Huami-developed BioTracker 2, the second-generation PPG bio-tracking optical sensor, the Amazfit GTR 2 can provide 24-hour heart rate monitoring, blood-oxygen saturation measurement, sleep quality monitoring and stress level monitoring. Also included is the PAI health sment system, which uses algorithms to convert all of complex health and activity data into one single score, to help you understand your physical state at a glance.
- 3GB MUSIC STORAGE: Control mobile music playback through the watch via Bluetooth, and transfer your favorite songs to the watch through your mobile phone, with a massive 3GB of local music storage. Put your wireless headphones in, your phone down, workout, and follow the rhythm of the music anytime, anywhere.
- ULTRA-LONG 14-DAY BATTERY LIFE: The GTR 2 is equipped with a powerful 471mAh battery that can last 14 days with typical use, and is always ready to escort you wherever your exercise takes you.
- 90 SPORTS MODES & 5 ATM: The Amazfit GTR 2 includes 90 built-in sports modes and is waterproof to a depth of up to 50 meters. Intelligent recognition of 6 sports modes also eliminates the need to manually select the sports modes, so the watch is always ready for action.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Product detailsStyle:GTR 2 | Color:Sport Edition
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 4.62 x 4.62 x 1.07 cm; 250 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 November 2020
- Manufacturer : Amazfit
- ASIN : B08HR91GQB
- Item model number : W1952OV2Q
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1. The Amazfit GTR 2 adopts a new design concept. Thanks to the four-curved corners of the 3D glass cover, the product has no obvious border on the front, bringing a ""borderless"" visual experience.
The Amazfit GTR 2 is available in two materials: Stainless Steel and Aluminum alloy.
2. Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set "Always-on Display”. The user can switch on or off this feature through the watch or app.
3. The 24-hour heart rate detection feature requires the user to set and turn on the "heart health detection" feature; the 24-hour heart rate monitoring is supported in the app, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute; this feature cannot be used for medical purposes or as a basis for medical diagnosis. The detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell.
4. SpO2 level can affect the oxygen level to various organs. If the level is too low, it could lead to dizziness, headaches, or cardiac arrest. This product is not a medical device. The measurement data is intended for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Additionally, data accuracy will be affected if the sensor area makes contact with skin that is tattooed, pigmented or deep-toned. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
5. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI™ score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants.
To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
6. Sleep monitoring: can record evening sleep and naps. When it detects that the wearer is asleep between midnight and 6AM, the sleep time between 6PM of the previous day and 11AM can be recorded as night sleep time; sleep between 11AM and 6PM lasting more than 20 minutes is recorded as a nap. Sleep lasting less than 20 minutes is not recorded.
7. The REM, also known as rapid eye movement, period is the basis for the normal biological rhythm and life-sustaining of mammals. It accounts for about 20%-25% of the entire night’s sleep cycle. It is characterized by rapid eye movement, low-amplitude mixed-frequency EEG activity, and muscle tension relaxation. The rapid eye movement phase is the sleep phase related to dreams in the sleep cycle.
8. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
Typical usage scenario: Heart rate is always on, sleep monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display, raise wrist to see watch time 30 times, bright screen operations for 5 minutes; exercise 3 times a week, GPS running for 30 minutes.
Basic usage scenario: Turn off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate and other functions of the phone, and only lift the wrist to turn on the screen 100 times a day.
Heavy usage scenario: Heart rate is always on, sleep monitoring and sleep breathing quality monitoring and stress monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display, lift the wrist 100 times, bright screen operations 15 minutes; exercise 3 times a week, GPS running for 30 minutes
GPS continuous working time 48 hours: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS, use the GPS to map your workouts.
Continuous Bluetooth call for 10 hours: Connect the Amazfit GTR 2 to your phone, and use Bluetooth phone call.
9. The maximum storage space for music is 3GB (due to the system space occupied, the actual space used by the user may be less than 3GB); based on 5-10 MB per song, it can store up to 300-600 MP3 songs.
10. Amazfit PowerBuds wireless headphones need to be purchased separately.
11. Offline voice assistant only supports English voice commands.
12. Smart recognition of sports modes includes Outdoor Running, Treadmill, Walking, Outdoor Cycling, Pool Swimming, and Elliptical.
13. According to GB/T 30106-2013 / IOS 22810:2010 standard, the waterproofing reaches 50 meters. Amazfit GTR 2 is d by the National Clock Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, report number: SHES200701427701. Genuine leather or leather straps cannot be worn for swimming. If you need to wear it for swimming, please change to a silicone strap. In order to maintain a good wearing experience, please wipe the watch as soon as possible after soaking in water. A variety of factors can affect the waterproof capability, the lab condition 50 meters water-resistant test is only for reference. The picture shows the effect of the product, the actual use is not suitable for high-speed water sports and diving sports.
14. The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purpose only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may differ slightly.
15. The data that is provided on this page without a specified source is taken from internal laboratories or supplier data, and has been obtained under a specific test environment. The product's actual performance may differ slightly due to product individual differences, software versions, usage conditions and environmental factors.
16. To provide product information, specifications and characteristics as accurately as possible, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images and other content in the above pages at any time. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production-supply factors, we may modify the above information as required without providing a special notice.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
HEART RATE IS NOT REGISTERED CORRECTLY
THE ANDROID APP IS INCONSISTENT
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BAD OR MISSING
Here is the full story:
I read the reviews in the press and YouTube. I was passionate to get this watch. The first purchase was lost. I tried again.
The first day I thought that was the best watch I had. It is elegant. I used the GPS three times without issues.
THE GPS DOES NOT WORK (CONNECT)
From the second day on the GPS did not connect anymore.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BAD TO MISSING
I contacted customer service three or four times. I got only one reply about the GPS and it was to unpair and pair again the watch. When it did not help the explanation was that trees and buildings could prohibit the use of the GPS.
IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN A FLAT DESERT, DO NOT BUY AMAZFIT GTR. A FITNESS BAND FOR $25 - $30 WOULD DO THE SAME JOB.
I have never got replies to my other complaints.
THE ANDROID APP IS INCONSISTENT
The way they are calculating calories does not make sense. You can have 1500 - 2000 calories in your exercise and meanwhile having 600 calories on the main page. That makes no sense.
Otherwise, the app is pretty basic. It does not present the data in a good graphic and comparable way.
Recently I started receiving completely nonsense reports like on the second picture: 14.18 miles in 123 steps!!! THESE ARE BIG STEPS!!!
Also, the walked distance is inconsistent. When the walk is registered by the GPS on the phone, it does not add the calculated distance to the distance walked before. Finally, it is quite possible on the main page to have a walked distance for the day that is less than the distance registered by the app during the walk.
GOOD BATTERY LIFE
Without using GPS and Always-on-Display I survived 17 days with one charge. The Always-on-Display makes battery life significantly shorter. I have no idea how it can last the advertized 24 days without sacrificing functionality.
Using the watch for 30 days made me feel I can live with it. Then came the biggest disappointment.
THE HEART RATE DETECTION OFTEN DOES NOT WORK
After the last firmware update the first night there was no sleep record.
Then I saw that there are gaps in the heart rate graphs as seen on the third figure. If I had to believe in the Amazfit app, I survived long hours of death. Also, daily statistics were inconsistent. At the time of the gap, I had 12+ miles walk with the dog with average pace of 16 minutes per mile.
Finally, today after the walk I was surprised that there is not only a gap in the graph but for a long time, the watch was not measuring the heart rate (as seen in the first picture).
It is believed that any fitness tracker measures the number of steps inaccurately, also the distances and so on, but the only thing that they measure correctly is the heart rate. Well, that is not the case with Amazfit GTR.
Last week an option to contact customer support appeared in Amazon. They offered to connect me with technical services. Well, I lost completely my trust in Amazfit so am returning the product.
Maybe in five years, Amazfit will be competent to create a meaningful product.
then it got stuck on the update screen - no help from Amazfit nothing works to get it off the screen - now it seems bricked
really disappointed - save your money get an Apple or a samsung
The big round screen makes the watch face a joy to look at. compare to my Apple Watch 3 the watch face is almost twice as large. I also noticed the improved resolution, now the text looks crisp like those retina display smartphones.
Featurewise, I like the added GPS feature, so it can record my outdoor running more accurately, I also like the new always-on display feature, so i don't have to raise my waist to see the time. I do miss the alexa support a little bit, hopefully they can add this back in the future firmware upgrade.
The most impressive improvement is battery life, I have the watch for 10 days, I charged on day 1 and still got about 50% left today. For someone used to charge the Apple Watch daily, it feels great to not having to worry about charging your smart watch. Nice!
It's been a long time since I purchased this watch. When I did Amazfit advertised, all over the place, that Alexa would be available via an over the air update. This has yet to happen so I am lowering my review. When I email them, they are quick to respond by either give me a rough date of when it will be available, which then passes, or they say they are working on it. This is not how you treat customers that spend nearly $200 on a watch.
I've had this since shortly after it was released so I've been using it daily for a while now. I'm happy with this, but there are still some kinks that will hopefully be cleared up with software updates.
I purchased this mainly as a hub for notifications. Secondarily to answer calls when I'm not right by my phone, or when I can't really hold the phone and third for its fitness features, including the GPS. I've been disappointed with the notifications, however found a work around that allowed me to deal with the problems I was having there. The phone quality is better than I expected and the fitness features are much more useful than I expected.
Before I list the features, note that I use the GPS feature probably, on average 45-60 minutes a week and use the phone feature for maybe 10 or 15 minutes a week. I use the fitness and sleep tracking daily and have it set to record heart rate once per minute. All other settable measurements (ie stress measurement) are set to only be on demand. I do get a bunch of notifications.
Ok, let's start with the pros:
Battery Life: It was mediocre at first. I'm not a light user but also not a heavy user. I was getting 4-5 days. An update recently came out that is probably doubling the battery life.
Screen: Excellent quality. AMOLED so really dark blacks. It's also bright and great resolution. It auto adjusts to how light it is in the environment you are in so it doesnt appear too bright when it's dark.
Phone Calls: Very good. It doesn't seem to burn the battery as fast as I was concerned it would. One annoyance here though is if you pick up a call on the watch, then use your phone to transfer it to the phone, the watch screen still shows the call status. The watch screen wont let you go to another screen while the call is active. This is only if you pick up the call from the watch. If you pick it up from the phone, the watch screen never shows call status so it's not a problem. It would also be nice if you could call out from the watch, even if it is just selecting from a list of recent calls or contacts (instead of trying to dial on the small screen). Right now you can only take incoming calls.
Fitness: I really really like this. Most watches will give you some info, like heart rate history, step counts, calories burned. If the watch has a GPS on board you'll get a map of where you were during your activity (if outside) and maybe a few other metrics. This has all of that, but it also has PAI. Do some googling on PAI. It's a really cool cumulative fitness tracker that takes into account recent activity and your current fitness level when coming up with a score. It's a huge motivator to do just a little exercise here and there, but most importantly it motivates you to do the right exercise. You're not going to get a lot of points if you are walking around a bunch, but if you are running, or really exerting yourself some other way and your heartrate is up, even if it's not for a long time, you get more points. I cannot stress enough how much this has helped me improve my fitness abilities.
Watch Build Quality: It seems really solid. I was a little worried about the buttons when I first caught it. They can catch on things sometimes if you're not careful, but that doesn't happen much and they seem pretty solidly in place.
Offline voice commands: You can control and open certain features of the watch with your voice. It works great.
Notifications: I have Google Pixel 2XL. Many notifications are duplicated. SMS and even GMail notifications come in funny sometimes. As mentioned, notifications were a huge reason I got the watch so this was a huge disappointment. I emailed support and we went back and forth. I sent log files to them from the Zepp app. They seemed to genuinely care but at the end it was left with basically "thanks for letting us know - we let the engineers know". The one saving part of this is there is a third party app you can buy for $3 on the Play Store, Notify for Amazfit. It runs alongside Zepp and you can set it up to control notifications on the watch. It some tweaking but not I get notifications perfectly on the phone. Hopefully Amazfit fixes Zepp in the future so I don't need to have a second app running, but it's not that big of a deal now that all works ok. It's worth noting this may only be an issue on Google phones.
Alexa: The watch is sold as having support for Alexa but the fine print says it will be available with an update soon. It's been a while and it's still not available. Kind of getting annoying because I was hoping to be able to use this feature.
Shortcut screen: When you are scrolling around the features, there is a shortcut screen that shows "cards" with info from different features of the watch. You can turn which cards show up on and off, but you cant get rid of the screen itself. The watch has some features but it's not so loaded with them that this is really necessary. I'd like to remove the shortcut screen entirely but the closest I can get to that is a blank screen with no cards on it.
App order: I'm not talking about the vertical list of apps you get when you hit the top right button twice. I'm talking about when you turn the screen on and scroll left and right. I don't see a way to order these apps. It would be nice to be able to do that.
GPS: This was useless when I first got the watch as it was nearly impossible to get a signal if anything was blocking the watch's line of sight to the sky. Thankfully an update came through soon after I started using it which improved the GPS reception a ton. While it locks on to a GPS reasonably fast now, its not the most accurate. If you are running or hiking, you'll see the line shift around 10 feet or so here and there. Not really a big deal though. It's also winter and I have it covered up with a jacket or glove usually now, so maybe it will do better when it is not covered up.
Zepp (the companion app): As I said before for notification sync'ing to the watch. This is useless. A third party app is better. But, for everything else, keeping track of fitness and sleep, especially it's pretty good. It has some nice fitness graphs and stats in it. In fact a lot of those nice sharp looking graphs are also available directly on the watch.
To my surprise, the second Amazfit GTR was dead out of the box. Yes, the brand new watch came already defective, it would not turn on at all.
I'll return it and get my money back.
It was really disappointing to have 2 brand new products defective in a row.
The watch looks nice, it's interesting, but just does not work.