- 10% discount each month. Use code CB10JUL this July (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
All-New Kindle (10th Gen), 6" Display now with Built-in Light, 8GB, Wi-Fi, Black
|All prices include VAT.|
10% discount with Citibank (code CB10JUL). Discount by Amazon.
10% discount each month. Use code CB10JUL this July (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)Redeemed
Enhance your purchase
- Adjustable front light lets you read comfortably for hours—indoors and outdoors, day and night.
- Purpose-built for reading, with a 167 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper, even in direct sunlight.
- Read distraction-free. Highlight passages, look up definitions, translate words, and adjust text size—without ever leaving the page.
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- Browse over 1 million eBooks in the Kindle Store on Amazon US, including thousands of Arabic titles.
Frequently bought together
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 15.98 x 11.35 x 0.86 cm; 250 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 March 2019
- Manufacturer : Amazon
- ASIN : B07YLKSR8G
- Item model number : 53-023617
- Country of origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: #45 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Meet the All-new Kindle, now with a built-in adjustable front light so you can read indoors and outdoors and at more times of the day. Purpose-built for reading, All-new Kindle features a glare-free touchscreen display that reads like real paper, even in direct sunlight.
Meet the All-New Kindle
Build your Kindle library with ease
FIND YOUR NEXT GREAT READ ON AMAZON.COM
Now supporting thousands of Arabic titles
With an Amazon account, you have access to over a million Kindle eBooks in English, Arabic, French, Hindi and 40 other languages. Try a book before you buy with a free sample. Switch your reading seamlessly between devices - including your phone, tablet, or Kindle e-reader. Set up your Kindle e-reader using your Amazon login credentials or download the free Kindle reading app to start reading however you want, whenever you want.
Compare Kindle E-readers
- Display: Amazon's 6” display with built-in light, 167ppi, optimized font technology, 16-level gray scale.
- Size and Weight: 6.3” x 4.5” x 0.34” ( 160 x 113 x 8.7 mm). Weight: 6.1 oz (174 g). Actual size and weight may vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
- System Requirements: None; fully wireless and doesn't require a computer to download content
- Storage: 4 GB; holds thousands of books. Free cloud storage for all Amazon content
- Battery Life: A single charge lasts up to four (4) weeks, based on a half hour of reading per day with wireless off and the light setting at 13. Battery life will vary based on light settings, wireless usage. Fully charges in approximately 4 hours from a 5W USB power adapter or computer via USB cable.
- Wi-Fi: Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks or hotspots that use 802.11b/g/n standards with support for WEP, WPA, and WPA2 security using password authentication or Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
- Accessibility Features: VoiceView screen reader, available over Bluetooth audio, provides spoken feedback allowing you to navigate your device and read books with text-to-speech (available in English only). Kindle also includes the ability to adjust font size, font face, line spacing and margins.
- Content Formats Supported: Kindle Format 8 (AZW3), Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively; HTML DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PMP through conversion.
- Included in the Box: Kindle, USB 2.0 charging cable and Quick Start Guide.
- Generation: All-new Kindle 10th Generation - 2019 release.
Visible screen diagonal
6" / 16 cm
155 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall I'm happy with my purchase. Tip: turn off the NW and Bluetooth when not needed else your battery drains a lot faster.
ان كنت تقرأ الكثير عليك شراء كيندل بيبروايت بالنسبة لي اقرأ من حين لآخر الجهاز ممتاز
الكتب العربية يمكنك تحميلها في المواقع ونقلها عن طريق usb إلى جهاز
وواجهت القليل من المصاعب والحمدلله لدي في مكتبتي ما يقارب 20 كتاب مجانية من موقع هنداوي
تعديل: بعد سنة واحدة من التجربة الجهاز ممتاز جدًا وسهل الاستخدام وحتى اضافة الكتب سهلة أضفت فوق 100 كتاب لمكتبتي سواء pdf أو كتب من أمازون ويعطيك دافع أكبر للقراءة حيث قرأت فيه من كتب ما لم اقراءه لسنوات
I have to be very honest, this Kindle is my absolute favourite, I wish I didn’t spend so much on the Oasis.
This is perfect; its compact and comfortable to read on. You really don’t need to spend a fortune. I even feel the pages turn more smoothly with this compared to the Oasis.
In my opinion, you also don’t need a lot of storage as you will have your Amazon digital library, which doesn’t need to be downloaded on your kindle. Just the books you’re reading which won’t take up a lot of space.
I’m just waiting for it to be back in stock to buy one for myself.
You won’t regret buying this, it’s excellent.
The memory is showing 2GB free although nothing is saved yet on the reader!
Is that normal? I have restarted, reseted the reader with no changes.
How can i get a support to know if that’s normal or my kindle needs replacement?
1) You can store a load of books Vs carrying many books while in travel.
2) I liked the Highlighter options and the dictionary feature Vs you flipping a dictionary or googling the meaning of a word.
3) An option to write notes tagged to a word or a paragraph - This is a wonder-full option for future reviews; especially for a person like me, whose intention to read a book is to improvise and implement in real life.
4) You can read with no light, especially comes handy when you are with children and your partner sleeping and you can keep on munching the pages.
5) Though a simple feature, a great one - pick up where you stopped and adding to that - you can do that from any device via your registered Kindle account.
6) Simple, elegant, sturdy smart looking device.
7) Can read in the Sun and no glare.
8) Long Battery life which is ideal for travel.
9) WIFI and new experimental browser - though I never used it.
10) Can use Audible books
1) Make the charging time a little more faster (Can understand it is to do with technology)
2) Can make the device/screen more responsive - as we touch thru the screens for various functions, there is a slight lag for the action after you do the "touch" - guessing a stronger RAM or processor may make the device more costly or heavy :) - wil leave that to the product team.